Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Progress PicsProgress Update

OUN2CALLOUTS!? GTFIH!9000

Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Now that I have your attention ladies and gentlemen, I'll tell you a little story. Duke and I have been amazed by the arrogance of Sqwayze and his insistence that he is indeed "alpha". He is 170lbs, and "benches" 295, "squats" 355 and deadlifts 405. I suppose these are respectable weights. But the hiemer twins decided to teach him a lesson in humility.

Just a little background info for sqwayze when he reads this. Yesterday I benched 285, touching my chest and keeping my ass down. Unfortunately I did not get a video of it. Today is the first day that I (Dirk) have squatted heavy in over 2 months because I broke a rib maxing out on squat. PRETTY FUCKING ALPHA WOULDN'T YOU SAY DUDE!?
Today is also the first day that I have deadlifted for AMRAP since NOVEMBER. That's right, November. Between getting sick, finals, GVT, breaking a rib, etc. etc. It's been 4.5 months since I've done this. Also, I was 151 this morning so you've got almost 20lbs on me.

As far as Duke's deadlift goes he has been doing sumo stance for about 2 months now. He is much better at conventional deadlifts. He maxed out at 510 last time we gave it a go. As far as squat goes this is his first time going over 330 in a little over 2 months as well. Keep in mind he is 165, so he has a little bit of weight on ME but NOT sqwayze.

These were taken bright and early this AM at 7AM. Huuuurrrrrr we goo!

Squatting 355x3 @ 151 lbs. NBFD.

Duke squatting 355x5@165 Erryday bro.

Deadlifting your max for 6 reps. Feels fucking good man.

Duke deadlifting 425x4 after 4 previous sets. STILL more than your max and he weighs LESS than you do.

Are you humbled yet? Probably not. Duke benched 295 with proper form EASY last week. So let's put this all together shall we?

I'm recovering from a broken rib, Duke has been on a hypertrophy split AND we weigh less than you do while still repping your squat and deadlift maxes.

You don't see us going around bragging about what APLPHA KUNTS we are because hey we already know that pound for pound we are 2 of the strongest guys on here.

As for everyone else on the forum I hope you get a few lol's out of this thread.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Why can I only rep 3X??
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
VERY strong lifts, good laughs, gives me a goal to work toward. The wife has agreed to get me benching and squatting next week. No promises on numbers (my bench is still strong, but my squat is no where NEAR what you guys are pushing). Stay strong guys. Epic thread!! -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Alpha as fuark. Stay safe guise.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm gonna run this meme til it's dry.

@Swayz87

Post 5 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
@duke were those 425's sumo's ?

never tried em, whats the difference
Post 6 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87

Three besides EK, I'd like to see ANYONE of you Beta HATING PHAGGOTS produce a Video even doing what I just did

1) Just wanted to point out to everyone, that @Squaze did indeed ask for this. The Twins aren't just trying to have a dick measuring contest

2) Solid Lifts dudes!

3) LMFAOLOLROFLLSHMSFO
Post 7 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
So much win for this! Props, maaaa niggas. All this fuckin alpha talk was really grinding the fuck out of me
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I was SOOOOOOOO disappointed that he included "besides EK," because I love a good challenge. On the other hand, Swayz tends to not give many compliments, so it was a little flattering.

Of course, on the other hand, after watching the1 rep 275 like an empty bar in one of his threads, anything I do will look silly. -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
@NORLDA ^^^^^ this ^^^^^ i lol'd .........LOTS
Post 10 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
You guys are awesome!
Love the form and the possitive attitude.
You really need to put more vids up, you have ridiculous strength to size ratios and make Swayze look pretty beta!
Alpha as fuck!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
What to hell is GTFIH?

And what to hell are you D'heimer guys made of? Those are insane lifts!
Post 12 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@Elminister GTFIH= get the fuck in here. -3X
Post 13 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the love guys! We appreciate it! If anyone watched my squat vid the 2 middle fingers were just for you sqwayze! <3
Post 14 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Wait wait, so these vids are from today? Is there another D3N1 occuring right now? Swear I saw Nor in one vid.

PS. The twins put Swayze to SHAME! #BOOM
Post 15 IP   flag post
@oceanair Nope. I'm in Idaho, They're In Iowa

Trust me, I'd be in the vids If I could be =P
Post 16 IP   flag post
Shows its on dwat's channel too. Damn I got all excited for nothing lol. Whoops
Post 17 IP   flag post
They sent the Vids to Dwat via txt, and he uploaded them to his channel. lol.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Baggy private msg quote post Address this user
So much time for those numbers. @dirk we are roughly the same size and weight and you are repping my max's +2 plates.

Respect.
Post 19 IP   flag post
props where props is due !
insane strength for your size guys !!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Lol gotcha
Post 21 IP   flag post
INB4THESINGLEHIGHESTREPPEDPOSTINHISTORY
Post 22 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy1993

You really need to put more vids up, you have ridiculous strength to size ratios.

Also, this. I can't image what ridiculous (yeah, I googled it for correct spelling) weight you two will have with another 20 lbs of muscle.

Now you will need to at least post a bench press vid,
Post 23 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
good job guys, strong fucks.
Post 24 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
Good lifts. Also feel Swayze should chill out on the alpha talk. I got a 440 lbs squat a couple of weeks ago (video in my log) at Swayze weight. Got 190 kg x 2 squat last week too at an even lower body weight (165 lbs). This is coming from a guy who also posted in the yoga thread the other day. Surely the alpha isn't being out-alphad by a guy who owns numerous pairs of yoga pants?
Post 25 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Fucking twins and their freak strength, at that level of strength you could probably sell your urine as a performance enhancer. wouldbuy
Post 26 IP   flag post
@cardinal but yoga is alpha! The yoga chicks are super hot!
190kg is awesome
Post 27 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanair
Wait wait, so these vids are from today? Is there another D3N1 occuring right now? Swear I saw Nor in one vid.
PS. The twins put Swayze to SHAME! #BOOM

The twins put a lot of guys to shame, they just don't act like it.

I am a Hiemer twins fan.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular its Dwins!lol
Post 29 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
@coolguy1993 Preaching to the converted my man. Squatting 190 on a Wednesday and working on some quad mobility Thursday. Definitely feel the two are linked!
Post 30 IP   flag post
340741 222 30
destitute