Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationMotivationPhysique

Which of these physiques is your goal9722

vcvelaz private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShtuff
@eknight To me, testing positive for a stimulant found in a preworkout and testing positive for HGH, steroids, etc. is very different. I realize what the definition of "natty" is and failing a test in the eyes of a competitor may be failing a test no matter what the positive test was. I think the issue arises with sickrykes when people who test positive for a stimulant are on the same plane as people who test positive for a growth hormone. It doesn't really seem fair to couple both the two offenses as the same general term of not being natural.

They're not coupled the same. One gets you a two year ban and the other gets you a lifetime ban. This is entirely my point of view, and I don't necessarily expect anyone to agree with it or not, but as someone who is- A) straight edge and B) a former drug free competitor, "natural" is like "pregnant." You either are or you are not. There are no degrees of it. I could have competed and taken a ton of stuff that "technically" weren't steroids, but all would have increased my performance. Why didn't I? Because I was competing in natural events against other natural athletes, and that would have been cheating. Period. I hold those around me to the same standards I hold myself to. You don't get a free pass because you're a celebrity. If anything you should have an even higher standard because you affect more people. -3X


Well that goes back to my sex offender comparison. Person A will be on the registry for x amount of years and person B will be on it for life. They are both still considered sex offenders in the eyes of the law. I see your point and I may hold the same thought if I were a competitor but just being a guy that lifts, it seems unbalanced to classify both offenses as the same.
Post 101 IP   flag post
TheShtuff private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight and I just posted that from my phone which apparently had a different user name. Sorry for the possible confusion lol
Post 102 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
I totally agree with EK on this - You are either Natty or you are Not - nothing in between. If you fail a drug test, you are no longer a natty. If you use a banned substance you can no longer claim to be a natty.

That's just my opinion. BUT, having said that I wouldn't look down on any bodybuilder entering into a Natty show even if he uses/used a banned substance. It's common practice and easy to hide, as long as they don't claim natty to the death etc etc and just keep quite on the subject, then it really doesn't bother me. If it were a sporting event, then I feel differently though.
Post 103 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
rules are rules i understand that. if it makes you feel better to call him not natty so be it. all im debating is the fact you said his body wasn't achieved naturally to begin with, now that sounds very much like your saying he used an illegal substance to achieve his body. Weather its comp or not you cant say every preworkout user is not natty, that ridiculous.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
OnT; none in the original post. C is closeish but way too small arms.
Post 105 IP   flag post


Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Would like, but can't achieve because I'm too short and whatever (not too sad, he has unique muscle heads and lines):




inb4nooneissurprised
Post 106 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
truth be told, i got extremely motivated when i saw Zyzz's build a few months before he died.. he was a douchebag but there were a few photos of him that got me motivated to get shredded again !
Post 107 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Would like, but can't achieve because I'm too short and whatever (not too sad, he has unique muscle heads and lines):


inb4nooneissurprised


id like to look like that to! im 6'2" but i have shitty looking genetics
Post 108 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user



i've had this picture saved for years, Casey Viator at 19 years old.. one of my favourite classic builds of all time.. he inspired me to train hard
Post 109 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
C For sure.

B is Cristiano Ronaldo... best soccer(for the americans )player on the Planet today.

His misses:



Unreal.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Ronaldo aint got shiet on Messi
Post 111 IP   flag post
frame private msg quote post Address this user
E photo, beastly strong
Post 112 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickrykes
rules are rules i understand that. if it makes you feel better to call him not natty so be it. all im debating is the fact you said his body wasn't achieved naturally to begin with, now that sounds very much like your saying he used an illegal substance to achieve his body. Weather its comp or not you cant say every preworkout user is not natty, that ridiculous.


You can keep your head in the sand all you want. The fact that he failed a drug test is absolute, unarguable fact that he did not achieve that physique naturally. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that other things besides steroids are PEDs, and the fact that a stimulant, like the one he used helps in cutting fat, lifting heavier, and increasing performance. The substance he took gave him an advantage. I understand that you, personally don't agree with that, but neither your opinion nor mine matters here- the governing body of the federation he compete in is the only opinion that matters, and their opinion is that he did not achieve his physique naturally because he took a substance that was banned.

Rather than repeating, as you have done in every post, that he's not on roids or that preworkouts don't count, can you please address the above? Things other than steroids are considered PEDs, and the substance he was busted for has similar effects to clen- which is why it's banned and why it gives an UNNATURAL advantage. -3X
Post 113 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
agree to disagree
Post 114 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Ronaldo aint got shiet on Messi

Balls to that... ronaldo is king.
Post 115 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickrykes
agree to disagree


Fair enough. No hard feelings. -3X
Post 116 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
If we are turning this into what we want











I will go with the most underrated man in the history of bodybuilding.
Post 117 IP   flag post
340832 117 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?