Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsChestSplit Advice

feeling biceps on chest exercises.7259

ksrcrider private msg quote post Address this user
Lol it was a suggestion @igg I'm in the gym 45 min a day. Its really not that insane of a work out program in my eyes. I'm a brick mason, and i work sometimes 7 days a week 60+ hour sometimes. If i can do this program and work like i do, i think other can do it to. He can completely ignore the program I gave him or he can try it. Everyone is different. Like I said to you @igg what works for you might not work for me..

wait, so what you're saying is if my car sounds strange doing 50mph, i should just press my accelerator as hard as i can and go to 100+? THAT WOULD BE JUST STUPID....
Post 26 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
i don't want to sound like a dick, but i probably will - I've seen your thread and grats on loosing so much weight n everything but loosing weight is a lot different to building muscle, now that workout might be working for you and whatever but unless you have genetics of a top bb'er that much volume is really not adequate for someone that trains naturally
Post 27 IP   flag post
KFC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamersmash
@KFC

Is this problem occuring when your doing Flyes?

If so your probably keeping your arms pretty straight huh?

Just try keeping more of a bend at your elbows through the movement and that should sort u out.
yeah I do flys. I try to keep my elbows bent at least 45degrees throughout. I duno if thats right or not. But it also occurs when doing flat and incline presses, which I do before the flys.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@igg thanks, but the weight loss part of my transformation was done 5 months ago. I'v been at 183-185 for the past 5 months while still losing fat%. I know this because I get a pinch test done every 3 months by a professional. I think I'v accomplished a lot in a year. I went from fat ass to what I'm now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
AKK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrcrider
I gave him that work out program because maybe his isn't all that great.. None of us here knows how hes lifting as in his form. He may have poor form when lifting, he might not stretch all that much or none at all.. Maybe he doesn't warm up, and instead goes straight to lifting.. The only time I'v ever had a pain in my arm where hes talking about is when I over worked my biceps.

Every forum is the same. Whether it be a car forum, body building, running etc... Everyone can only give out their opinions. When it comes to a noise in a car or him for instances feeling it in his biceps. Its really hard to determine whats going on, cause known of us are there to see whats going on.

Best thing to do in his case is trial and error. Maybe stretch more. If that doesn't work, warm up longer, get all your muscles nice and warmed up. The list can go on..

So explain to us why he should stretch his biceps?
Post 30 IP   flag post

jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
So?..... Your triceps??

pretty much that region.
Does the feeling occur when you do heavyweight benching? Maybe your locking your elbow at the top everytime.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg

I dont really think you know why we are telling KFC not to do the split you posted - the volume of your split is way too much, i do 12-6 sets for chest/back/shoulders/legs every 6 days and you do 20+ every 3 days... like seriously...

Everyone's different man we all have different recovery times etc, just because you don't respond well to 20+ sets doesn't mean this guy won't. I personally do approx 20 per body part every workout and enjoy it.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@AKK Stretching is necessary to increase range of motion. Sudden forceful movements can cause serious injury to muscles and tendons. Stretching releases synovial fluid stored in the joints. This fluid lubricates all the joints, protecting them from friction and injury. Stretching brings blood supply to the soft tissues. I like said before, maybe he over worked his biceps, resulting in injury; there for hurting him or him feeling it when he's doing his chest routine.. Who knows.... Stretching is a most, enough said..

@Scotian Thanks for agreeing with me.. I personally don't even think its that crazy of a work out routine.. Its not like I'm spending 3 hours in the gym and on a 8000 calorie diet.. Pro body builders spend 5-6 hours a day at the gym and are on every supplement known to man or just steroids, which gives them the ability to lift so much and recovery so fast..
Post 33 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrcrider

@Scotian Thanks for agreeing with me.. I personally don't even think its that crazy of a work out routine.. Its not like I'm spending 3 hours in the gym and on a 8000 calorie diet.. Pro body builders spend 5-6 hours a day at the gym and are on every supplement known to man or just steroids, which gives them the ability to lift so much and recovery so fast..

Just wanted to jump in here- pros are NOT training 5-6 hours a day. Further, the fact that they are on juice and can recover quicker doesn't support your argument for a natty to increase volume, it refutes it. -3X
Post 34 IP   flag post
MY god people It was just a suggestion. I didn't hold the guy down with a gun and say "Do my routine or ill shoot you"
Post 35 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
No, but you did make some outrageous claims to back a routine that isn't adviseable. You can't get mad now if people disagree with you. -3X
Post 36 IP   flag post
I'm not getting mad, just annoyed. I gave my opinion that was it.
Post 37 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Oh good God, man. Mad, annoyed, whatever- it's semantics. If you're going to post things in a public forum, you have to be open to criticism and be able to take others opinions into consideration as well as your own. -3X
Post 38 IP   flag post
340768 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute