Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Then we shall lift in the dark.7252

david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user



one day i will be the viking.

p.s. expand image
Post 1 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
inb4 @nor is the viking
Post 2 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
I am MOTIVATED AS FUCK NOW! Brb going to the gym.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I was waiting for some 300-Spartan reference tho lol!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
I actually did this one time!
I was at sleeping in the hospital for an internship, and I drove with my bike to the closest gym (which was 40min away). And when I got there I noticed it was closed, which was strange since it was a 24h gym. Evrything was dark inside. I pushed the door and it was open, to my surprise. I went to the weight room and did my thing, also in the dark and left.
Post 5 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarten
I actually did this one time!
I was at sleeping in the hospital for an internship, and I drove with my bike to the closest gym (which was 40min away). And when I got there I noticed it was closed, which was strange since it was a 24h gym. Evrything was dark inside. I pushed the door and it was open, to my surprise. I went to the weight room and did my thing, also in the dark and left.


nice! once during a heavy flash flood storm the lights kept going out at the gym and there was a couple areas where it was leaking in. and here me and like 5 other guys are staying in there bodybuilding. fun as shit.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
Haha nice David!
Post 7 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
haha, this is FUKKING amazing. I love it!

No barriers, No limits, I'm going to Lift, COME at me Bro, Try and hold me back! WOOOOOOOOOO
Post 8 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
lolol thats awesome. I'm going to lift under any conditions now. Rain, Sleet or snow!
Post 9 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
It was long time ago, at 3am exactly, we stepped in to our highschool gym to play some bball, but the fucking key didn't work suddenly, then I asked the gods to get the power of a spartan! I hadn't anything to trade for it, but Zeus was busy fucking a medusa - so he didn't care to give me the spartan power. So I took three steps backwards, and screamed (in a Alpha,sexy,manly and beardly voice) this is MY GAINZZZZZ!!!!! And b00m the door broke to pieces……… the control board was LOCKED, SO WE PLAYED in DaDark. Anddddd then I hear a fucking voice, like someone is breathing million guilty souls, all I can see is a shadow under the little light of the restroom... And WHO the fuck is it??? NO it's not a Viking you morons, but sure he is a Titanium battle dwarf!!! My fucking gym teacher, looks high coming straight out of the restroom and got a shaving gel on his face. (ATLEAST I hope it was) gainZ X 20 in DaDark !!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
KFC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by In4gainZ
It was long time ago, at 3am exactly, we stepped in to our highschool gym to play some bball, but the fucking key didn't work suddenly, then I asked the gods to get the power of a spartan! I hadn't anything to trade for it, but Zeus was busy fucking a medusa - so he didn't care to give me the spartan power. So I took three steps backwards, and screamed (in a Alpha,sexy,manly and beardly voice) this is MY GAINZZZZZ!!!!! And b00m the door broke to pieces……… the control board was LOCKED, SO WE PLAYED in DaDark. Anddddd then I hear a fucking voice, like someone is breathing million guilty souls, all I can see is a shadow under the little light of the restroom... And WHO the fuck is it??? NO it's not a Viking you morons, but sure he is a Titanium battle dwarf!!! My fucking gym teacher, looks high coming straight out of the restroom and got a shaving gel on his face. (ATLEAST I hope it was) gainZ X 20 in DaDark !!!
shhh pls, ty ty
Post 11 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
Loled too hard and mommy got mad at you? It's okay... WE LOVE YOU KFC!
Post 12 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
In4gainz post neglects any understanding of mytholgoy

But we all know Poseidon fucked Medusa's dead body
Post 13 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
haha, this is FUKKING amazing. I love it!

No barriers, No limits, I'm going to Lift, COME at me Bro, Try and hold me back! WOOOOOOOOOO




paging @thesonofdwat
Post 14 IP   flag post
340762 14 14
destitute