Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationIntroductionMotivationPhysiqueProgress UpdateTraining Programs

Ask Me Anything - My journey to the Rumble!7064

AliHalawa private msg quote post Address this user
@AKK No worries at all my man.
Post 51 IP   flag post
@stateoftrance Thank You! It all depends on your goals. The best advice I can give you is to put on lean muscle mass. keep your diet clean, train hard, and let the mirror be the judge.
Post 52 IP   flag post
TyeHampton private msg quote post Address this user
In the nutrition section, does a / mean "and" or "or".
Post 53 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You are one of the few people out there that do clean and press! Do you start at knee height or from the ground? I personally love it and it is one of my favourite exercises. Do you get better results going heavy, or higher reps? Or both?
Post 54 IP   flag post
@TyeHampton I meant or except for Meal 1 (All Together) and Meal 4 - either 8oz of Chicken Breast OR 2 Pieces Tilapia WITH Greek Yogurt, 1 Cup Fruits, drizzled with Honey and a cup of Unsalted Cashews. I hope that clears that up
Post 55 IP   flag post

@Dirkenhiemer I'll take that as a compliment haha It's a very fun exercise. I use a challenging weight with strict form to reach my 8 - 10 mark rep range, I would say going moderately heavy without sacrificing form works best. When I first started, I used to slap on some serious weight and throw it around but in the end brother you see the errors of training stupid.
Post 56 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
how many shows have you competed in?

what is your favourite pose?

who is your favourite classic bodybuilder (before yates era)?

who is your favourite mass monster? (ronnies era)

why do you compete?
Post 57 IP   flag post
@the1 Hey brother, I have 1 show under my feet and will compete either this June or Next June 1st, 2014 at the Toronto, Provincials in Canada, mainly because I want to compete as a light heavyweight or a heavyweight. My favorite pose is rear double bicep pose! My favourite classic bodybuilder would have to be Frank Zane. My favorite mass monster would have to be Kevin Levrone due to the way he presented himself on stage separated him from the others in my eyes. His posing was phenomenal!!! I compete because I love the process to step on that stage, I welcome challenges because they invite me to work even harder. I love the pain, I love the suffering, I don't want to be 50 years old and say that my dreams were never lived out and the chances that I once had have passed me and it will never be possible in my lifetime because I am now a shriveled up old man in a wheel chair. I want to say that looked my dreams in the eye and attacked life in order to make them a reality and stood tall in all my endeavours I chose to do. Then humbly I will step back at the age of 50 and die a beaten up shriveled old man in my wheelchair with a smile on my face
Post 58 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
@AliHalawa Started taking Melatonin at nights, (Past 2 nights) seems to be working! I sleep through the night better, however today i have been tired!
Post 59 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
^ yah my g.pal and dad tried melatonin but they said the whole next day they were dirt tired and were worthless haha

I have some but never tried
Post 60 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol I have never had a problem sleeping so tere is no need really for me
Post 61 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Great article Man, honest answers to the last !!
Post 62 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @AliHalawa keep us posted on your progress
Post 63 IP   flag post
Thanks bros for taking the time to read my experience and asking questions. Hope I helped out bro's, keep asking questions and feel free to shoot me a private message anytime. Happy New Years to all you guys and keep training like soldiers. More Progress to Be Posted
Post 64 IP   flag post
340789 64 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute