Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Injury RecoveryProgress PicsProgress UpdateShoulder Injury

My shoulder is HEALED!!6361

WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Holy fuck you look HUGE!! If I look like that in two years time i'll be ecstatic, keep it up
Post 26 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
@Nyko um hard to say, I was initially out for about 2 months, then started pressing again and it made it worse so was out again. but id say maybe 5+ months or so.

@WinnersNeverQuit thanks man that is a huge compliment coming from you!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Holy shit!
You are fuarkin swole! Looking amazing dude! So jealous!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
You look like you've put on a ton of size!

Congrats on the shoulder!
Post 29 IP   flag post
schrdr private msg quote post Address this user
Holy ****! Well done!

Could you tell me what exercises you did for your shoulder? I have troubles with my shoulder too, so I would be very thankful.
Post 30 IP   flag post

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I do believe he did the shoulder shocker

along with band exercises!
Post 31 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
looking stacked bro..

what are you weighing in at (sorry if i missed it above)

but you look like you put a ton of size on your upper body, are you still traingin alone or with a partner now ?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Interesting, I am going to start doing that with my shoulders as well, they have been having some issues with the heavy press I have been doing.
**Noob Question**
Could I replace most of my shoulder work with this and still see results? My traps and shoulders would be most grateful if I could...
What are your thoughts on this?
Post 33 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Alex Muller. What a beast
Post 34 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
My shoulder is almost healed as well, its a great feeling to be able to do a lot of the movements again. Only disappointment is i still cant do bench press
Post 35 IP   flag post
Sorry for late reply guys, I was out for supper.

@the1 Still training alone, just asked a guy I know at gym to take a quick pic for me. And weigh around 193-195lb, not sure body fat though.

@Dukenhiemer Really helped a ton, im still going to do band pulls everyday, I believe they have helped a lot. As for the shoulder shocker, I replaced ALL shoulder work with it. I was running PHAT and on power days and shoulder hyper I would do 2-3 sets of shoulder shocker after all m other muscle groups and I can say I put some mass on my shoulders in that period.
Post 36 IP   flag post
@Zyzzst you will get there man, be patient with it. I know many guys that rush the process and ended up having surgery and now are stuck with discomfort and limited ROM etc.

Dont risk jumping back too soon, I took time off did proper rehab, sacrificed mass on my chest/triceps/shoulders but did some major focus on my legs and back and now at last I can start performing again and I dont regret waiting that long.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
Yea im with you on that one. I never try to rush the process. I learned that mistake a year back and was out three months. Its torture when lifting is your life haha
Post 38 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
wtffffffffff.
Bro your a fucking MONSTER.
Arnold like here
Post 39 IP   flag post
Thanks for the advice Alex! I will definitely give this a shot and report back.
Post 40 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808 awww thanks bro! Id love to get that size, but then would need to start the juice

@Dukenhiemer Anytime man, doing light shoulder shocker and band pulls really saved my joints and I still put some size on my shoulders.
Post 41 IP   flag post
ryzymillzy private msg quote post Address this user
Just searched for threads with shoulder problems.. I probably should of just posted here before starting my own threwad on it.. so, sorry to dig up old thread @alexmuller but did you do the shoulder shocker while you had shoulder pain? would you advise this if not?

I'm having rotator cuff problems but wanna get fixed up asap!
Post 42 IP   flag post
340762 42 17
destitute