Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Am I the only one?5704

red66mustang private msg quote post Address this user
How I feel everytime I check this forum now:

http://qkme.me/3r0mt1

Seriously. It needs to stop
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Well thats rude.
Post 2 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Cool story bro! I actual have progressed a shit ton with phat and bulk.

And reading others log actually keeps me motivated and informed as ik somebody else is working just as hard.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
@red66mustang dont you hate it when your penis dips in the water when you are taking a shit?
Post 4 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
Cool story bro! I actual have progressed a shit ton with phat and bulk.

And reading others log actually keeps me motivated and informed as ik somebody else is working just as hard.


Yeah dude, your new pic looks REAL GOOD MAN
Post 5 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
@red66mustang dont like it dont look. Quite simple as that ?
Post 6 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzst
@red66mustang dont you hate it when your penis dips in the water when you are taking a shit?
LOL
Post 7 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by red66mustang
How I feel everytime I check this forum now:

http://qkme.me/3r0mt1

Seriously. It needs to stop


ohh emm geee like sooo rudeeeeee. uh
Post 8 IP   flag post
Tinym8 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a mate who just got off his phat program, the guy made some mirable gains bro. I'm even concidering doing it myself. inb4 you wish you had done it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
@zzyst isn't that a good thing? shit i wish i my rod was hung like that haha. i can only t-bag the water.
Post 10 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Thread backfire.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340786 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute