Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Brian Cushing HILARIOUS5652

IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
haha i like this guy. "You BIG FAT PIECE OF S$#%!" lol best part. Reminds me of clay, but clay is more humble lol
Post 2 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
link isn't working for me
Post 3 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
link isn't working for me

Same
Post 4 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
MY ARMS IS LOOKING SWEET!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
Fark, i didn't want that to end
Post 6 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
someone re link this vid so I can watch it!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
MY ARMS IS LOOKING SWEET!!

lol this one made me laugh also haha
Post 9 IP   flag post
"Steroids are awesome." -Brian Cushing
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92

lol why do say everyone out of USC is on steriods?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@dwatson Well he was suspeneded for substance abuse policy.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:

Cushing failed 3 tests at USC for PEDs, failed one at the NFL Combine for a SERM (for those of you that don't know, used in a PCT regiment), and failed again for a SERM in his rookie season. Also, I know somebody that went to his school and apparently he had been juicing since he was 15.

Clay Matthews also failed a drug test at the Combine that same year for a SERM. USC has been known to have guys test positive coming into the NFL.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cushing failed 3 tests at USC for PEDs, failed one at the NFL Combine for a SERM (for those of you that don't know, used in a PCT regiment), and failed again for a SERM in his rookie season. Also, I know somebody that went to his school and apparently he had been juicing since he was 15.

Clay Matthews also failed a drug test at the Combine that same year for a SERM. USC has been known to have guys test positive coming into the NFL.

I didn't know that about cushings! This is the first time i've heard of him. But i haven't heard anything like that about matthews. If they are caught why are they in the NFL?

I couldn't find anything on Clay being guilty
Post 14 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Cause if they disallowed everyone who took illegal substances from the NFL, we wouldn't have a sport to watch...
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't know that about cushings! This is the first time i've heard of him. But i haven't heard anything like that about matthews. If they are caught why are they in the NFL?

The NFL has a 3 strikes and you're out policy. Cushing only has the one strike against him. The failed test at the Combine does not count since he was not in the NFL at that time, the tests are done for the teams sake, not to allow or ban guys from the NFL. Failing a test at the Combine will not result in a suspension either.

The reason you can't find anything on Clay being guilty is because he denied it and tried to appeal it, but the NFL merely said "We don't care, deny it all you want, we won't (and can't) punish you, all that will happen is it'll affect your draft stock." What is really funny is that BJ Raji failed a drug test for pot at the Combine that same year...and both Raji and Matthews were drafted by the Packers lol.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The NFL has a 3 strikes and you're out policy. Cushing only has the one strike against him. The failed test at the Combine does not count since he was not in the NFL at that time, the tests are done for the teams sake, not to allow or ban guys from the NFL. Failing a test at the Combine will not result in a suspension either.

The reason you can't find anything on Clay being guilty is because he denied it and tried to appeal it, but the NFL merely said "We don't care, deny it all you want, we won't (and can't) punish you, all that will happen is it'll affect your draft stock." What is really funny is that BJ Raji failed a drug test for pot at the Combine that same year...and both Raji and Matthews were drafted by the Packers lol.

lol that is too funny, i never knew this. Well let me know what he took and i'll jump on that band wagon. Lol jk jk He doesn't have a physique i want, just a tough guy. Its funny that Brian and him were both from USC, when i saw that clip of him i was like wtf he acts/plays just like clay.

Post 17 IP   flag post
belowme private msg quote post Address this user
This is true! Clay is far from natural and so is Cushing. Steroids make the game better IMO
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
lol that is too funny, i never knew this. Well let me know what he took and i'll jump on that band wagon. Lol jk jk He doesn't have a physique i want, just a tough guy. Its funny that Brian and him were both from USC, when i saw that clip of him i was like wtf he acts/plays just like clay.

Ya, unfortunately I think part of the reason both of them (especially Cushing) have dealt with so many injuries in their careers.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belowme
Steroids make the game better IMO

Ya, minus the 10,000 concussions we see each season from guys getting hit so damn hard. I don't mind the use of growth hormone for its ability to aid in the healing process, but I think any sort of testosterone enhancement shouldn't be allowed. Just my two cents on the issue.
Post 20 IP   flag post
a lot of Nfl people are on juice man. Joe haden just got caught, last year was the vikins williams brother, will smith of the saints, tanard jackson who apparently tested positive three times and he is out.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
hahahah this guys fucking hilarious.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
@hurricane92 a lot of Nfl people are on juice man. Joe haden just got caught, last year was the vikins williams brother, will smith of the saints, tanard jackson who apparently tested positive three times and he is out.

Joe Haden didn't get caught using juice brah, he got caught using ADDERALL! The two Williams (who are not brothers) didn't get caught using juice, they got caught using a diuretic that flushes your system clean so you can pass a drug test. Will Smith of the Saints got caught for using the same thing. And Tanard Jackson was caught all three times for smoking dope. Sure the Williams' could have been juicing and used the diuretic to pass the test, however, it is more likely they were smoking pot to be honest. Will Smith, probably was also smoking pot. Most guys in the NFL don't use roids because they can get away with using HGH. Most guys don't use anything because they are afraid of the side effects of those drugs.
Post 23 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
damn, headbutting someone w/o a helmet. reminded me of when mike the sitch headbutted a concrete wall on jersey shore and about knocked himself the fuck out.
Post 24 IP   flag post
@hurricane92 Thank you for clearing it up.Cuz when i read it, it always says "performance enchantment" drugs and hgh..
Post 25 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
holy shit.... That head but tho
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
@hurricane92 Thank you for clearing it up.Cuz when i read it, it always says "performance enchantment" drugs and hgh..

No problem. A lot of people don't understand why people consider Adderall a PED, but its quite obvious if you've ever taken it before lol.
Post 27 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
HAHA - I enjoyed watching that!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Peter private msg quote post Address this user
my new hero hahaha
Post 29 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
seriously guys bumping this up because if you haven't watched it.. its so funny.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340770 31 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute