Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

IGG GTFH!!! Come one come all, CONSPIRACIES!5507

JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
Here you go @igg. Start posting all your vids on why 9/11 was a setup, JFK was killed for rocking the establishment, and the Denver Airport is a nuclear bunker for the elites.

Dont forget how Aliens built the pyramids.
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
@igg whats up bro? Why arent you typing yet? I want to be convinced by your youtube videos to throw away my own opinions.

Dude, last week at work I'm pretty sure my coworker Seth stole my favorite pen and my boss helped cover it up...#scandal #Illuminati
Post 3 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user

TUPAC IS STILL ALIVE!

If its on youtube it has to be true!

LMAO
Post 4 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
when you can show me a 747 crashing into pentagon, come back then.
Post 5 IP   flag post
oh you're so mad, bro
Post 6 IP   flag post
lolumad?
why are you even bringing up other consipiracy theories i could not give a fuck about, nor do i take seriously. hehe guys don b so mad
Post 7 IP   flag post
Haha ok bro Ill get right on it.

Give me some vids man, WTF? I thought you were all about youtube videos man??? This threads been up for an eternity and you havent posted a single vid??? Lets go man, I got the day off! Im just playing Madden and waiting for gym time to roll along.

Give me some videos about the military industrial complex, or how there's a giant corn oil conspiracy that controls the price of almost everything in the grocery store.

VIDS IGG VIDS!

you couldnt wait to post them before! Where they at homie?
Post 8 IP   flag post
what? when was i all about vids? I posted 1 video. Just go in the other thread and watch it. You seem mad.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
when you can show me a 747 crashing into pentagon, come back then.

vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
oh you're so mad, bro

vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
lolumad?
why are you even bringing up other consipiracy theories i could not give a fuck about, nor do i take seriously. hehe guys don b so mad

vid
Post 10 IP   flag post
mad?Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ3065
Here you go @igg. Start posting all your vids on why 9/11 was a setup, JFK was killed for rocking the establishment, and the Denver Airport is a nuclear bunker for the elites.

Dont forget how Aliens built the pyramids.

mad.
Quote:
@igg whats up bro? Why arent you typing yet? I want to be convinced by your youtube videos to throw away my own opinions.

Dude, last week at work I'm pretty sure my coworker Seth stole my favorite pen and my boss helped cover it up...#scandal #Illuminati

mad.
Quote:
Haha ok bro Ill get right on it.

Give me some vids man, WTF? I thought you were all about youtube videos man??? This threads been up for an eternity and you havent posted a single vid??? Lets go man, I got the day off! Im just playing Madden and waiting for gym time to roll along.

Give me some videos about the military industrial complex, or how there's a giant corn oil conspiracy that controls the price of almost everything in the grocery store.

VIDS IGG VIDS!

you couldnt wait to post them before! Where they at homie?

mad.

I can just picture you screaming Quote:
VIDS IGG VIDS!
Post 11 IP   flag post
HAHA oh igg.

September 11=vocal as fuck when he shouldnt be

September 12=JJ gives Igg a home and a silence falls on the crowd
Post 12 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@JJ3065 Don't forget about the titanic! The US gov sunk it too.
Post 13 IP   flag post
OH MY FUCKING WORD! I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE!!!

You posted the documentary "Loose Change" @igg???

A film that was made by an 18 year old kid, who recut and recut his own film to get rid of all of his outlandish claims???

This guy that directs this movie openly admits that there is no way that the Bush Admin could have orchestrated this abomination!!!

@Igg you better come correct. What did you do man, stay up late one night, stoned out of your gored and you thought this was an accredited documentary?
Post 14 IP   flag post
March of the Penguins is a better documentary on 9/11 than that garbage attempt to gain notoriety and get into the film school that rejected him twice.
Post 15 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, and Camtrails! Shits gonna turn us into zombies!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
That wasn't specifically to you, just meant it generally. I don't really care if you believe it or not, I know what I said doesn't reflect that but whatever.
If you do 1 thing today, watch that video. If you still believe the official story, there is no point at all to continue this discussion, as all the bullshit is laid out right infront of you, coming right out their mouth.

I've said what I wanted to say, I didn't want to say anything after that as i'm sure you can read the quote above. There are interviews in that video which show just how much bullshit is coming out of their mouth. Come on, the guy asks about the war games that were going on, on 9/11/01 and they would not answer him. Anyway, I really don't care whether you believe this or not. At the end of the day you have your own opinion, which I don't have to respect and vice versa.
You do seem like a moron to me though, you gave me a home? what how? you have not elaberated on anything you've said.
Post 17 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda

Post 18 IP   flag post
Im pretty sure that's ^ Photoshopped bro
Post 19 IP   flag post

Me after realizing @igg thought Loose Change was a good jumping off point for his 9/11 argument
Post 20 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda

they didn't, some DICK from my hometown sunk the fecker ! lol
Post 21 IP   flag post
Oh so age of the person that puts the clips of people that are coming out with shit matters now, huh?
Post 22 IP   flag post
And your response to him retracting most of his work?
Post 23 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, man. We get it. Planes hit the twin towers. Their burning jet fuel caused the building's steel to weaken and fall within a few hours in demolition fashion. WTC-7, a building about 100 yards away, also collapsed in similar fashion from office fires.

As I've said before, it's really hard for me to believe the US government is behind these events, but you can't deny that everything doesn't add up.

Just because someone acknowledges that some further explaination or digging seems necessary in this one circumstance doesn't mean they believe that elvis and tupac are still alive, that aliens and the Illuminati have found ways to control us, or anything like that.

The video I posted in the thread is from Architechs & Engineers for 9/11 truth (who also share your gripes with Loose Change's presentation) who simply want an independent investigation of 9/11 done. If there's nothing to hide where is the harm in this?
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
Ok, man. We get it. Planes hit the twin towers. Their burning jet fuel caused the building's steel to weaken and fall within a few hours in demolition fashion. WTC-7, a building about 100 yards away, also collapsed in similar fashion from office fires.

As I've said before, it's really hard for me to believe the US government is behind these events, but you can't deny that everything doesn't add up.

Just because someone acknowledges that some further explaination or digging seems necessary in this one circumstance doesn't mean they believe that elvis and tupac are still alive, that aliens and the Illuminati have found ways to control us, or anything like that.

The video I posted in the thread is from Architechs & Engineers for 9/11 truth (who also share your gripes with Loose Change's presentation) who simply want an independent investigation of 9/11 done. If there's nothing to hide where is the harm in this?

Saw that video awhile back. Really makes you feel uncomfortable about the whole thing. However my point is believe what you want to. But show some respect to the day. No one asked to dispute the days events.

Furthermore, Skullay that video is about a bunch of the nations top engineers and architects who are refuting some statements made in the governments published report. Loose change is a video that a child made and latter admitted that he went too far and got caught up in the bs.

Nothing changes the fact that the original thread was a nice gesture in our community and this jabron took it in another direction.

Im pretty open to most things, but when you want to corrupt something pure, with some bullshit fuck propaganda, well...you can f' off. (not you skull, much love for you always no homo).
Post 25 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Gotcha. I didn't realize you were just upset that the original track of the other thread was taken off course. I agree that the thread should have been kept as a salute to the fallen. If someone wanted to discuss the questionabilty of what really went on that day it should have been done in another thread.
Post 26 IP   flag post
that was exactly my point brother
Post 27 IP   flag post
Oh man, jj- the things he said in that doc have been asked/said countless times by countless people.
I did not start with the whole who is responsible for it bullshit, it was raneiri.
Post 28 IP   flag post
dude the guy, who made the film, cut and recut this film some three times. I understand that other people have said what was said in his film...go bring me that film. Dont bring garbage in and call it gold. This guy DOESNT EVEN STAND BY HIS WORK ANYMORE!

And once again, I do not give a shit about your stance. That was my point.

NOBODY GAVE A SHIT OR ASKED FOR YOUR POINT.

You shouldve typed "Shitty day, god bless their souls"

not "CIA killed those people". Its just disrespectful. You sounded like someone from the Westboro Baptist Church just starting shit for no reason.

Fuck your couch.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Where did he say he didn't stand by it?
Other people wrote their opinion, which in return I made mine, so to say I started the argument is bullshit.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340770 66 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute