Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

whats the point..stupid mother*******s4545

drakula private msg quote post Address this user
of being big if you can't beat stupid mother f******s up?
dont you just hate when some stupid shyt runs his mouth off? people who dont workout should have the courtesy of not mouthing off to people who do workout because if laws were changed they'd be our b****es...just saying..
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
couldnt have said it better myself... I have little cunts that think they can get smart with me.... when all i want to do is walk over to them and choke them to the ground with 1 hand and then take my other hand and punch there brains out.

but i cannot afford to go to jail or have a criminal record... that will screw with my future careers...

sometimes i wish i had my own business so i dont have to worry about this shit.. then i can do my jailtime and beat the fuck out of little smart cunts that think they can say shit to me or talk shit about me behind my back.
Post 2 IP   flag post
AKK private msg quote post Address this user
big without strong is nothing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
Strong can mean many things.
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i punched a lot of people in the face when i was 18-21 years old lol.. shit happens.
Post 5 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKK
big without strong is nothing.
I wouldn't say it's nothing..
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
beating people up won't do you any good
Post 7 IP   flag post
RANIERI private msg quote post Address this user
meh fuck haters, n the rest of people talkin shit, they just envy you in the end anyway..
Post 8 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Shit... I can't fight for shit.. I workout so people don't fuck with me haha. But straight up. If someone ever messes with my family or girl, I'll kill a mother fucker with my hands.
Post 9 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
use your words.

you're already bigger than the stupid motherfucker. if you can demoralize his ass without even lifting a finger what does he have left? nothing but to think about how he's a complete failure at life.

blah... scratch that. just slap the shit out of him. don't even ball your fist.
Post 10 IP   flag post
westmj1 private msg quote post Address this user
Sleep with said stupid motherf*****s girlfriend. The ultimate alpha revenge.
Post 11 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
i punched a lot of people in the face when i was 18-21 years old lol.. shit happens.

No lie, i would be calling this guy to come help me out lol

But IMO, play it smart man. There was plenty of times when i could have faught and didn't bc i didn't want to get a good list built up on my record. But then there were times when i knew i had to do what i had to do, and faught, then played it smart and didn't get caught. it'll happen.

This is why wal-mart invented masks
Post 12 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Being big doesn't mean alot to be honest I know a guy sub 150 that would murder anyone on this forum.
Stick your thumbs in peoples eyes, choke, break fingers, use wrist and joint locks.
It's a fight not a strength competition.

Also you can throw on top of that if your really dirty biting, ball hitting, pulling weapons etc.

Also chances are your not going to go to jail for one fight just be smart about it.
Post 13 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
I deal in lead.
Post 14 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Also nobody wants to fight someone crazy, if people believe you will bite their nose/ears off and swallow it so it can never be reattached or pull one of their eyes out of their head or break all their teeth they won't want to fight you even if they think they can win.

I'v seen that first hand.
Post 15 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
All the big guys I know are pussy mofos haha. The best and most dangerous fighters are always the ones you don't expect ( average or below weight guys hey) I've seen a 70kg mate of mine absolutely destroy some huge douche out clubbing it was hilarious. This other guy was 95-105kgs. Massive. Point is no matter your size you should never feel just because of it that your king shit
Post 16 IP   flag post
jose - jealous ones still envy.
Post 17 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1

Me too. We got in brawls all the time with groups from neighboring towns. I always made it a point to go straight to the biggest guy on the other side and introduce his face to my fist. Usually that would set the tone. You'd be surprised how often it would end with that one shot. Big guys often fall hard.

Good old times!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a lover, not a fighter!
But if you mess with my family and friends I will personally see to it that you will be eating out a straw for months.
I don't care if I get my ass beat in the process as long as I can inflict as much pain as possible!

I'm not a very big guy so I've found in my experience that confidence is key. The more confident you are the less likely they will talk shit.
Post 19 IP   flag post
lol love the replys,TY. a great way to start off the day
Post 20 IP   flag post
in all honesty dont worry bro, life goes on.. as you get older, the drama goes away.
Post 21 IP   flag post
yeah, been noticing that. its immature when people are so into drama. you guys are alright, theres no drama here.
Post 22 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakula
yeah, been noticing that. its immature when people are so into drama. you guys are alright, theres no drama here.

Not quite drama, but the battles between EK and Swayz are always fun to watch.
Post 23 IP   flag post
lol, agreed hahah. thats grade A entertainment ;p
Post 24 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakula

Not quite drama, but the battles between EK and Swayz are always fun to watch.

WAAAAY more epic if we ever got to use gloves!!!! ; P hahahahaha

But FUARK that Drak! don't be scurrd to beat some ass!!! hahaha it's easy...once you have established you wanna beat this fools ass...Provoke the shit outta him! It's not illegal in the least to talk mad shit on someons kids and mom...seems to always bring out a violent response....Then soon as he throws a punch or pushes you...ITS ON!!!! RAPE THAT PHAGGOT! no homo style of course.

Lulz and irish! FUCK biting bitchs!!!! lulz some lil phaggot bit muh arm last weekend at the club when Sways had to get in a lil rumble!!!

But ya...I been thinkin a TON on MMA lately...Im thinkin I wanna compete in both Physique shows and do some local battles!!!!
Post 25 IP   flag post
Spaz79 private msg quote post Address this user
Just take clothes off. No one wants to fight a naked dude.
Post 26 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Being big doesn't mean alot to be honest I know a guy sub 150 that would murder anyone on this forum.

Interesting you mention that, one of my friends has been doing MMA for nearly 8 years with an emphasis on Brazilian Jiujitsu and Muay Thai. No joke he could submit anyone on this website within a few seconds and he only weights about 65 kg.
Post 27 IP   flag post
craig private msg quote post Address this user
If you can't fight you can't fight and size has fuck all to do with it. A lot of big guys think they are tough because they are big and it really really does not work that way. Sure a big guy who can fight well will probably beat a smaller guy who can't but it's more about reach than it is size, get too big and you lose speed as well. size = good fighter is one of the biggest misconceptions ever.
Post 28 IP   flag post
RANIERI private msg quote post Address this user
@craig the bigger they are the harder they fall
Post 29 IP   flag post
340614 29 29
destitute