the1 private msg quote post Address this user
bad attempt at a first thread bro.. /fail
Post 6 IP   flag post
Crypt private msg quote post Address this user
You blind brah?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
rlyntsreifsrs.....

bro go slap yourself in the face with a vagina and then re-ask yourself that question
Post 8 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You nuts?
AHNOLD ALL THE GOD DAMN WAY!!!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
craig private msg quote post Address this user
for me arnolds body is no good, he couldn't do a lot of the things I like to do in life and stallone could which Is why i'd chose stallones and it's a good body.
Post 10 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig
for me arnolds body is no good, he couldn't do a lot of the things I like to do in life and stallone could which Is why i'd chose stallones and it's a good body.
the question wasnt "which would you like to have?". but anyway, the question was dumb
Post 11 IP   flag post
siddon41 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahahahaha
Post 12 IP   flag post
Jezza_91 private msg quote post Address this user
Stalone is stil cyling bitches. Id say if both raped me id be pretty sore. But Arnie was massive Stalone looked like a hard fuck whos cut your arm off in 2 secs

I cant decide lol
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
Quote:
the question wasnt "which would you like to have?". but anyway, the question was dumb

still doesn't really matter I still prefer stallones. A lot might think that's daft but I don't like the arnie look.
Post 14 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
This is one of those questions like who was a better quarterback - Joe Montana or Steve Young or John Elway?

You can argue all day it doesn't matter.
Post 15 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

So being a movie star, governor, philanthropist, millionaire, and icon are things that are unappealing?

Arnold did whatever he wanted to do.

He drastically changed his body to do Conan the Barbarian. His arms were too big to wield a sword.

If Arnold wanted to do it, he would do it.

To quote Conan the Barbarian when he was asked what was best in life...

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women."
Post 16 IP   flag post
twombles62 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaiTu
This is one of those questions like who was a better quarterback - Joe Montana or Steve Young or John Elway?

No, it's more like Dan Marino vs Chad Henne.
Post 17 IP   flag post
supeyman private msg quote post Address this user
Sly all the way. He wasn't huge but he was a good size.

Arnold still has an amazing physique and is the pinup boy for bodybuilding world wide but if I got a choice I'd shoot my money with Sly.

Also pretty bias because I think Sly's movies were better all in all .
Post 18 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Both at their peak I'd take slys, Arnold isn't a look I really like
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaiTu

Quote:
Originally Posted by supeyman
Sly all the way. He wasn't huge but he was a good size.

Arnold still has an amazing physique and is the pinup boy for bodybuilding world wide but if I got a choice I'd shoot my money with Sly.

Also pretty bias because I think Sly's movies were better all in all .

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
Quote:

So being a movie star, governor, philanthropist, millionaire, and icon are things that are unappealing?

He drastically changed his body to do Conan the Barbarian. His arms were too big to wield a sword.

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women."

The question was whos body is better not who was most succesful, there is no right or wrong answer! If I was offered the body of either it would be slye because it suits my lifestyle more, some people don't believe a body is all about size, if I wanted arnies type of body I'd get on the roids, I prefer a more natural look.
Post 20 IP   flag post
JustinVoise83 private msg quote post Address this user
maybe it's me but that's like apple or oranges...they're both great though.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Welshlifter private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
Quote:

The question was whos body is better not who was most succesful, there is no right or wrong answer! If I was offered the body of either it would be slye because it suits my lifestyle more, some people don't believe a body is all about size, if I wanted arnies type of body I'd get on the roids, I prefer a more natural look.

the natural look? you serious? slys been on HGH for years and i guarentee he wasnt natural when he starred in rambo/rocky
Post 22 IP   flag post
340750 22 22
destitute