Success Stories3517

Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
me as a boy... (red shirt)

me at 14 years old..

me at 18 years old.

me now at 21 years old..
Post 26 IP   flag post
theoriginal private msg quote post Address this user
Bro @biganf, props for the site!!! Its awesome and anything that needs to be done to help let me know , I would love to help.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Mangochutney private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet

me now at 21 years old..

Fuark, that's actually insane Jelet! What weight gain are we talking about between 18-21 years?
Regardless that's some impressive stuff
Post 28 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
30lbs in under a year. 120lb up to 155 now in 11 months, my computer isnt very good at attaching images so i think ill upload the before and afters to my profile, id also like to say that its by the grace of God i joined this site, if not id prolly still be @ 140lbs. From the skiny kid to the most shredded in my neighborhood, all in a country where i have neither the equipments nor the dietary requirements. Just improvisation
Post 29 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
If you upload them to your profile i can help get them posted here.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
@dwatson thankxz brother, just uploaded em now.

Dex @120:

Dex @155 respectively:

Post 31 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
There you go man.

Keep up the good work!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet

me now at 21 years old..

Fuark, that's actually insane Jelet! What weight gain are we talking about between 18-21 years?
Regardless that's some impressive stuff
Thanks alot my man. I was 110 lbs(very very low bodyfat, used to be able to see veins in my stomach and ribs and everything even after 6 months of lifting, i put on 30 lbs and still had a shredded 8 pack)) at 18 years old and now I am 197ish lbs.
Post 33 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@Swayz87

My man - I have been doing leangains for about a year now!

To answer you BCAA's question. DONT take BCCA's during the fasted period unless you train fasted. If you take them during the fasted state, and you don't train, then you will trigger (albeit not huge) an insulin spike. Which is counterproductive. Plus there will be no benefit to taking the BCCA's then. The reason leangains allows one to use them when training fasted, is that the fat burning benefit from the fasted training session outweighs the insulin spike - so you burn more fat, plus you prevent any muscle breakdown by using the BCCA's. But you do not benefit by using BCCA's if you don't train fasted.

If you don't train fasted. And eat say two small meals, then train, then have your big meal (like me), and you do want to use BCCA's. Then your best time to use them would be before and during training.

Leangains rocks. Don't over complicate it though. If you don't like cycling carbs, then dont. I am Just focusing on hitting my protein mark, and filling in the rest with varying ratio of good carbs and fats. Managed to get down to about 7 - 7.5% BF with ease. Although, it did take me a while to get into the sweet spot where i can see the huge benefits. Plan is to drop another 8-10lbs - then stay lean and add muscle slowly.

ANyway, if you wanna discuss leangains, PM me!^^
Post 34 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jelet

Dude - you look in awesome shape!

You have massive traps - do you add in a lot of direct work? Or a lot of Deads?
Post 35 IP   flag post
thx alot brian. and though i had a nice trap pump/flexed traps a little bit to get in the position. i found that heavy rackpulls is what made my traps grow.
because of the heavier weight that i was able to use compared to reg deadlifts.. my traps would be sore after them the next day. and also pumped hard after heavy rack pulls.
Post 36 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
before 130-140lbs;

after; 190-210lbs

8 years off and on 15 - 23 yrs old

heaviest 210lbs

Post 37 IP   flag post
ssrank private msg quote post Address this user

@the1 - Thats awesome!!! ^^ Crazy size
Post 38 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks bro, nxt goal is to be as shredded as you in your after pic.
Post 39 IP   flag post
340789 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute