Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationPhysiqueSimplyShredded.comVintage

The most aesthetic physique of all the time3424

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

EK - why don't you tell fans of arnie that he's old and fat WHY U WANNA BE OLD AND FAT FOR


Cannon- YOU came at me calling me old and fat. Don't be pissy that you didn't like my response. What, it's not enough that I'm not going to debate Zyzz further with you, so now you're onto this? Really? -EK
Post 151 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a reading disability or are you drunk?

It says, why dont you tell fans of arnie that he's old and fat, then followed by a suggestion of a question that you should use when confronting them
Post 152 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
No. That's what you meant for it to say, and I get that NOW, but that's NOT what it says. I understand that English is not your first language, so I cut some slack there, but no where in that quote of yours is there "a suggestion" of what to call Arnold's fans. -EK
Post 153 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Did you get it before my last post? If so, why did you bring it up again?
Post 154 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
No. Until you just explained it, I had no clue what you meant. -EK
Post 155 IP   flag post


Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to Simplyshredded.com, long argument,no resolution
Post 156 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Why would I right after saying that you should tell fans of arnold that he is old and fat, instead of saying something that looks like it could be directed towards arnolds fans in the context mentioned right before, call you old and fat?
Post 157 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah well I still don't see the point of half the discussion, just EK trying to divert things into nonsense instead of actually admitting he's wrong as always.

YOUR incapability of setting aside someones physical appearance from who they are as a person doesn't make ME wrong. It's as if I'd be colorblind, and argue that green is a prettier color to have on a shirt than yellow.



/out of discussions with EK a.k.a. "brick wall" forever
Post 158 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Wrong as always. Bro, I can't think of a single thing I've ever posted here that I've been wrong about, lol. Good luck digging up THAT post. I'm sure it's happened, but I generally don't open my mouth unless I'm correct about something. Keep being hung up on only appearance. When your appearance is for shit at some point- for whatever reason- what will you have left? -EK
Post 159 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Again with taking things out of context. When you are wrong, you try to divert into nonsense, always. You are not always wrong.

And yeah, because that's relevant what you just said there. Riight... Here's another anekdote. It's like me going back in time to one of your bench meets and saying HEY EK, KEEP BEING HUNG UP ON THAT BENCH BRAH. YOU WANNA BENCH 486 KG? YEAH? WELL THAT MEANS YOU GOTTA JUICE BRO, ALSO YOU'RE GONNA HAVE NOTHING LEFT WHEN YOU QUIT BENCHING! Just because we want something, doesn't mean we have to get it, no matter what. Some people are like that, but if you can't get there without juice and you don't wanna juice, you'll just want to get it and never get it, get it? I can be like that about Zyzz just like you sometimes wished you could bench more than you could ever bench natural (I know you did wish you could bench 500 kg, every bencher does, don't lie)

Ignorance is bliss I suppose, because no matter what I say, you'll still think you're right about everything you've said in this thread, won't you? Ignoring the fact that I can indeed separate physique from person in a thread about physiques, not persons. Does this mean that physique is the only thing that matters? Of course not, that is absurd. Your logic is so flawed man...
Post 160 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah well I still don't see the point of half the discussion, just EK trying to divert things into nonsense instead of actually admitting he's wrong as always.

/out of discussions with EK a.k.a. "brick wall" forever


To which EK replys with this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Wrong as always. Bro, I can't think of a single thing I've ever posted here that I've been wrong about, lol. Good luck digging up THAT post. I'm sure it's happened, but I generally don't open my mouth unless I'm correct about something.






Anyone else take that as the single most Stiffnecked/Egotisitcal post SS.com has ever seen?!?!

Funny part is..Cannon calls you out...then you go on and prove him 100% right. Epic moment is Epic
Post 161 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Wrong as always. Bro, I can't think of a single thing I've ever posted here that I've been wrong about, lol. Good luck digging up THAT post. I'm sure it's happened, but I generally don't open my mouth unless I'm correct about something.-EK


MY NEW SIG^^^^^




"Wrong as always. Bro, I can't think of a single thing I've ever posted here that I've been wrong about, lol. Good luck digging up THAT post. I'm sure it's happened, but I generally don't open my mouth unless I'm correct about something.-EK" -SWAY
Post 162 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user


and still keeping it real:
Post 163 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilifthard


and still keeping it real:






Its a Miracle!!! Someone Actually understood the Thread!!!

Strong Post to Thread ratio is strong!
Post 164 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
@ilifthard network conection is shitty tonight if not i would have repped the hell outta that pic. Greatest most aesthatic physique of all time= frank zane. No argument. 5 11, 180lbs. Shredded as fuck
Post 165 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
@ilifthard network conection is shitty tonight if not i would have repped the hell outta that pic. Greatest most aesthatic physique of all time= frank zane. No argument. 5 11, 180lbs. Shredded as fuck


TRUTH SPEAK
Post 166 IP   flag post
AestheticBrah private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilifthard


and still keeping it real:


This.
Frank Zane IMO is the most aesthetic individual of all time. His body is perfect. I strive to be anywhere near him someday.
Post 167 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Frank Zane is my bodybuilding hero. His approach and attitude towards bb'ing and life are inspiring.
Post 168 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 IP   flag post
340832 169 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?