The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone with enough knowledge to admit when they're wrong. -EK
Post 26 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
The quote is FROM LAYNE. I get that reading comprehension is not your strong point, and if something doesn't have pictures attached you don't really understand it, so I will try to dumb it down as much as I can:

1. You're wrong.
2. For reference on how much YOU'RE needed, review here: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/2691/page/1/swayzs-carbsugariifym-rant-gtfih/

How'd it feel when the entire board basically told you to STFU? Remember that shit when your head gets big around here. -EK

LULZ!!! Sorry brah got straight 31 on my reading and comprehension thus why I filter through most of your Bull shit so easily.

But lulz sooooo now that you didn explain a damn thing....back to the quote...you just said layne said that...K so AGAIN for the SECOND time...We established layne in the person saying the quote but he says "I believe he." I being Layne if its a layne quote durrrrrrrrrr.....so who da fuck is the he?! where did this quote come from? Secondly it doesnt matter no offense to layne but he isnt the BE all END all when it comes to lifitng the body and science. He is a good source...but at the same time he pretty much said one things then said another in that nice lil quote of yours. The whole tension thing is fuggin obvious..Maybe you didn score quite as high as sway on dat dare act......

LULZ!!! The whole board telling me to stfu?!? Dude you had Dwight and MOE and well no offense love those guys no homo...they def are swangin from your nut tree WAAAAY TO HARD.... to the point NO HOMO cant even save them...Soooo not sure why your all proud ya got two dudes slobing on ya nuts...Swayz has bitchs slobbing on HIS nuts... YOU JELLY????

Secondly LULZ! didn you leave like a lil BETA PHAGGOT????? I mean isnt running away the most BETA thing one can possibly do. You have forever established your self as my Beta bitch because of that...and you will never be anything but....sorry brah but atleast you get the Alphas scraps...No pussy tho I dont want phaggoty genes getting spread....we only need a few Betas in this world.
Post 27 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The quote is FROM LAYNE. I get that reading comprehension is not your strong point, and if something doesn't have pictures attached you don't really understand it, so I will try to dumb it down as much as I can:

1. You're wrong.
2. For reference on how much YOU'RE needed, review here: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/2691/page/1/swayzs-carbsugariifym-rant-gtfih/

How'd it feel when the entire board basically told you to STFU? Remember that shit when your head gets big around here. -EK

Haha that was a definite....

Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:

1. You're wrong.

Haha that was a definite....

Actually I got the most reps of any thread I've ever done...soooooooo PROFIT
Post 29 IP   flag post
c3pOMG private msg quote post Address this user
no need to apologize ek.
i can appreciate a good debate. but i have seen you two have this same battle almost anytime someone has a question about benching and i didnt want to be the one responsible for starting another fire around here.

maybe you can answer this for me.
on chest day i flat bench 3 sets, incline 3 sets, and dip 3 sets.
as long as my form is correct, i control the weight, work the muscle and not the weight, increase the weight every other week or so, and eat like a mule, i should be fine with just those 3 exercises right? that should be enough to fill out my chest evenly?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
Anyone with enough knowledge to admit when they're wrong. -EK

Theeennnn wtf are you doing here???

Lulz acts like he takes the high ground yet is 100% the same....your a fuckin joke EK.

Too bad your phaggoty ass isnt on the west coast...i'd love for you to bring your Fat Beta ass on over to my gym some time.
Post 31 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3pOMG
no need to apologize ek.
i can appreciate a good debate. but i have seen you two have this same battle almost anytime someone has a question about benching and i didnt want to be the one responsible for starting another fire around here.

maybe you can answer this for me.
on chest day i flat bench 3 sets, incline 3 sets, and dip 3 sets.
as long as my form is correct, i control the weight, work the muscle and not the weight, increase the weight every other week or so, and eat like a mule, i should be fine with just those 3 exercises right? that should be enough to fill out my chest evenly?

Depending on your back work and how frequently you train chest, I'd consider adding 3 sets of DB presses as well. -EK
Post 32 IP   flag post
@EK/Dwight

Thanks for Proving me right Dwight! Notice I called you out as a Nut Hugging Phaggot...you delivered brah....Notice EK was the first and only to rape you????

Post 33 IP   flag post
back:
i do 3 sets of deadlifts, 3 sets of pull ups, 3 sets of chins,
3 sets of bent rows, 3 sets of seated rows.

within every week i ususally do chest 2x, legs 1x, back 1x, but with deadlift on backday its like i hit legs 2x.
Post 34 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Coming from a  24 guy who probably works for $10/hr, has no degree and  honestly doesn't looks like he works out? I'm not offended one bit.

Going back and forth with you I simply don't have time for or even want to put forth effort. It will lead to you posting more GIFs, calling me a 'nut huggin phaggot' and ultimately leadin to you closing the window thinking so highly of yourself for 'winning another online debate'. So if thats what gets you motivated then keeping doing what you have to do man, until then I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone.
Post 35 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
As a general rule of thumb, I would try to keep your total number of sets for antagonistic muscles about the same. I wouldn't personally do chest twice a week and back once, but that's just me. Either way if you're doing 12 sets (non-dead) for back I wouldn't do much more for chest. -EK
Post 36 IP   flag post
ok that makes a lot of sense.
thanks
Post 37 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
You all need to quit this faggotry at once. Instead of attacking each other, we can all become friends and learn more that way!
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Coming from a  24 guy who probably works for $10/hr, has no degree and  honestly doesn't looks like he works out? I'm not offended one bit.

Going back and forth with you I simply don't have time for or even want to put forth effort. It will lead to you posting more GIFs, calling me a 'nut huggin phaggot' and ultimately leadin to you closing the window thinking so highly of yourself for 'winning another online debate'. So if thats what gets you motivated then keeping doing what you have to do man, until then I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone.

Lulz I can tell cause your Reponses get WEAK as shit when you cant think good cause you too mad....Quite funny!!! LMAO
Post 39 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
you kids for real? going at this same bullshit again?

Post 40 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
oh shit i didn't realize i'd resurrect this hahahaha. my bad boys <3
Post 41 IP   flag post
Champion8 private msg quote post Address this user
It was worth it. Do not fight, sick alpha cunts must stick together! Brotherhood of the Iron!
Post 42 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
yes suh brotherhood of the iron. Live by the iron, die by the iron ya kunts.
Post 43 IP   flag post
340740 43 18
destitute