Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Teen

Videogames - Who plays/doesn't.3015

spyderboys private msg quote post Address this user
yes played wayyyyy to much use to be pro at cod4 for xbox 360 and then i got into sports and then it all went away but ya i was on xbox atleast 5+ hours a day just training with my team ha so nerdy
Post 26 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
PLayed WoW asawell. 5 lvl 85s FML. playing DOTA 2 beta atm. its pretty intense back like the old days of war 3. PLay Bf3 aswell, but bleh its boring. Diablo on the 15th. taking 3 days off work for that...
Post 27 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
I was a pro in Halo 3 and COD:WaW on the Xbox 360. Outgrew it and started doing more productive things with my life. I'd rather not put my brain and body through the slow decomposition anymore. Video games = the bane of adolescent health.
Post 28 IP   flag post
DavidP94 private msg quote post Address this user
^ Legend. Agreed 100%
Post 29 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
My entire childhood was consumed by mmorpgs. I havent played in years but im still borderline retarded. Im still trying to overcome the negative effects of learned escapism.
Post 30 IP   flag post

alexbennett123 private msg quote post Address this user
BF3 on the PC for me! haha I'm fucking terrible at it though. Always got the games for Xbox before and suck dick at using the mouse and keyboard.
Post 31 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn
PLayed WoW asawell. 5 lvl 85s FML. playing DOTA 2 beta atm. its pretty intense back like the old days of war 3. PLay Bf3 aswell, but bleh its boring. Diablo on the 15th. taking 3 days off work for that...

I got 2 days off work next week. Train, eat and diablo 3 will be my priorities. No social life for sure.
Post 32 IP   flag post
siddon41 private msg quote post Address this user
I like to pop in a nice lipper at night sometimes and play Call of Duty with my friends from school when we don't have any work to do.
Post 33 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
League Of Legends!
Post 34 IP   flag post
340737 34 9
destitute