Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationMotivationPhysique

this guy has my favourite physique-2552

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Hold up. Is that sean??
Post 26 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
yeah was in Hong Kong. NZ and Sydney for an hour or two.

@dex, no that is Jaco
Post 27 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
and for my ultimate, despite his size. is matt Ogus.

Post 28 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, how long did it take him to accomplish that transformation
Post 29 IP   flag post
simply_sharpie private msg quote post Address this user
@Dexdbest between 09 and whenever that pic i shared was taken
Post 30 IP   flag post

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Can we seriously stop with pics of people in front of urinals? WTF is the matter with you to think that anyone wants to see you standing in front of a john? There's really no other mirror in any aspect of your life? These people show a clear lack of chromosomes and should be thrown from a flaming helicopter. I don't care if you're holding your recent won Olympia trophy and are being blown by a burrow in a Portuguese cathouse- if you can't find a better place to take a picture than the urinal in the local Wal Mart, physique-related issues are the least of your concern. OK, rant over. -EK
Post 31 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 I agree with @Dexdbest that based on your current pics that you could achieve a similar physique without any performance enhancers.
Post 32 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Can we seriously stop with pics of people in front of urinals? WTF is the matter with you to think that anyone wants to see you standing in front of a john? There's really no other mirror in any aspect of your life? These people show a clear lack of chromosomes and should be thrown from a flaming helicopter. I don't care if you're holding your recent won Olympia trophy and are being blown by a burrow in a Portuguese cathouse- if you can't find a better place to take a picture than the urinal in the local Wal Mart, physique-related issues are the least of your concern. OK, rant over. -EK

Will a normal helicopter do? A flaming one seems a bit over the top. Or I can actually meet you halfway, we can paint the helicopter with flames. Bad ass chopper
Post 33 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
if you watch any of matt ogus' videos, his delts are massive, i suppose thats the result of working up to 225 standing military press haha
Post 34 IP   flag post
Shadow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
sean comes off as more of a natural/obtainable goal for myself, i am 190lbs and if i leaned out to 175-180lbs and then clean bulked with a little help from a pro-hormone in the next couple years I could possibly get to his level..

the second guy 'jocs' , he is a thick well balanced physique but he looks like he definitly has done a few cycles haha.

Wouldn't taking a pro-hormone negate from your natural status? I know 'natural' is a very subjective term to some, but you don't actually believe guys on pro-hormones can be considered natty do you?
Post 35 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i dont believe taking a ph would consider me a natty, but nobody ever got anywhere in the fitness world without stepping on a few toes
Post 36 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
LOl taking ph AND THINKING YOUR NATTY.

stop lying to yourself to make you feel better YOU HOMOS XD
Post 37 IP   flag post
still havnt touched pHs bro.. its definitly an option in the future though, just nervous regarding side effects

i literally LOL at the people who hate on pH/steroids, all of your idols are juicers..
Post 38 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
i got no hate against people using PH, just use it responsibly

ronnie coleman is natty, yeah come at me
Post 39 IP   flag post
Shadow private msg quote post Address this user
I agree, and I have no problems with people that do it, it's their journey after all...

Just the way you said it gave me the impression that you wanted to stay natty so decided on ph instead of steroids.

From what I have read you are probably better with just running a test cycle or something instead of ph. Sides are said to be pretty similar, but ph is not as effective in muscle development.
Post 40 IP   flag post
in all honesty if i was to ever take steroids, it would be injectable, prohormones run with too many bad sides and not enough real growth..

my friend takes steroids year round and he looks juicy haha.. im stronger but he has more cut hard muscle
Post 41 IP   flag post
340832 41 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?