Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsBackBicepsLOLMisc.

**Bicep Back Exercise**2495

dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
I had to post this, because i had to tell someone..

I was introduced to a new exercise today! A back and Bi exercise. This Beta Faggot was dumbbell curling 55's and had so much back put into it my back was hurting.. Oh and the best part was... (First time i have ever seen this in my life), he was wearing a belt for curls. Had an intense ab workout from laughing so hard.

I said something to him and ask why the hell he was wearing a belt and laughed and he said because it kept his back straight? I laughed and said well its not haha I slammed information down his throat about how to work your biceps and he didn't say a word. Wasn't interested in what i said. I said, Look if you cant take corrective critizism like a man then i'll go away but i worked my arms just like you did in HS and thats why they are smaller and unporptioned now.

I told him to grab 35's and go to the wall and put his back against it and curl. He laughed and said "35's.. haha" grabbed 55's to show me up, soon realized i was right when he couldn't curl them once. Still didn't say anything, no thanks or nuttin. I once again told him i knew what i was talking about and studied this shit for literally 8 hours a day, not to mention the gym offered me a personal trianing job. He claims he couldn't lift it because he hasn't taken protein in 2 weeks. WTF. I said "Oh God, seriously bro" and walked away. His friend told me he was on some stuff that went illegal and supposedly put on 40lbs in a month. I laughed bc the kid is 18. Clearly doesn't know what he's doing in life.

Sorry for the long book/ rant but i had to get it out. lol

Have a good night my SS cunts!
Post 1 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
I had to post this, because i had to tell someone..

I was introduced to a new exercise today! A back and Bi exercise. This Beta Faggot was dumbbell curling 55's and had so much back put into it my back was hurting.. Oh and the best part was... (First time i have ever seen this in my life), he was wearing a belt for curls. Had an intense ab workout from laughing so hard.

I said something to him and ask why the hell he was wearing a belt and laughed and he said because it kept his back straight? I laughed and said well its not haha I slammed information down his throat about how to work your biceps and he didn't say a word. Wasn't interested in what i said. I said, Look if you cant take corrective critizism like a man then i'll go away but i worked my arms just like you did in HS and thats why they are smaller and unporptioned now.

I told him to grab 35's and go to the wall and put his back against it and curl. He laughed and said "35's.. haha" grabbed 55's to show me up, soon realized i was right when he couldn't curl them once. Still didn't say anything, no thanks or nuttin. I once again told him i knew what i was talking about and studied this shit for literally 8 hours a day, not to mention the gym offered me a personal trianing job. He claims he couldn't lift it because he hasn't taken protein in 2 weeks. WTF. I said "Oh God, seriously bro" and walked away. His friend told me he was on some stuff that went illegal and supposedly put on 40lbs in a month. I laughed bc the kid is 18. Clearly doesn't know what he's doing in life.

Sorry for the long book/ rant but i had to get it out. lol

Have a good night my SS cunts!

Hahahaha! I knew a kid who did that! He also would bounce all pressing exercises off of his body (bench, shoulder press, etc.) and one day he was doing skullcrushers for the first time or so, thought he was a hard ass and put 45's on each side, bounced it right off his forehead and started pissing and moaning like a little bitch. I laughed my ass off so hard, hahaha!

And that stuff that kid was taking was most likely superdrol by the way you explained what his buddy said...Just goes to show that if you don't lift hard or eat right when you're on the juice, it won't do much for you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
This kid had size to him dont get me wrong, especially for 18/19 whatever he was. But he was such a douche, been there for 2 weeks and thinks he's alpha of the gym. I was talking too two of the managers after and they all were laughing and tellin me they watch him for fun. But what pissed me off is he just thought he was sooo big, wouldn't take any advice from me. I wanted to be like GTFO of my gym you dont belong here. go to walmart and flex in their mirrors. You a joke.

One of the managers told me he was braggin about his bench.. I watched him do it, thank God he had good form but only did 235 x 8, then rested, then only got 235 for 4 lol I was like C'mon man really. If he didn't think he was so big, stare at himself constantly and somewhat try and stare me down, then no worries, i wont bring anything up. But the way he comes off gets under my skin worse then anything else.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@dwatson, I feel you about that man, so many dbag kids at my gym back at home that I went to school with. They look exactly the same as when I was back in school with them.

235X8 and he's on superdrol? Shit, he should be doing 335X8 on that shit. That's on about the same level as dbol!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Zwalk private msg quote post Address this user
Oh my god tell me about it dude, the people who bring their chest into the curl... It's like they're fucking dancing...

Another personal favorite, the people who do lat pulldowns with a curved back and pull at it like they're on the row cardio machine...

What the fuck is that supposed to be doing for you exactly?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Peter private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwalk
Oh my god tell me about it dude, the people who bring their chest into the curl... It's like they're fucking dancing...
i do correct form for as many reps as i can but when i start struggling and getting to failure i put my chest into it alittle but i dont spazz out and "dance"
Post 6 IP   flag post
Zwalk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Quote:
i do correct form for as many reps as i can but when i start struggling and getting to failure i put my chest into it alittle but i dont spazz out and "dance"

No dude I'm talking like leaning forward to reduce the range of motion lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:

And that isn't even the worst part about it. If you noticed, people that do that always have weirdly shaped biceps, and the lower head of their bicep is almost always lacking.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Another personal favorite, the people who do lat pulldowns with a curved back and pull at it like they're on the row cardio machine...

What the fuck is that supposed to be doing for you exactly?

Do you mean sticking their chest out or leaning back? I stick my chest out on it, but remain almost perfectly aligned with the pulldown, I just like to try and squeeze my elbows together on those to really get that full ROM and burn.
Post 9 IP   flag post
wobbly_91 private msg quote post Address this user
I see more then back and chest. I see some people bringing their legs into by bend their knees and then going up onto their tip toes.
Post 10 IP   flag post
BBS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
Quote:

And that isn't even the worst part about it. If you noticed, people that do that always have weirdly shaped biceps, and the lower head of their bicep is almost always lacking.

Not really sure what the "lower head" of the biceps is? Probably bc there isn't one
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
Quote:

Not really sure what the "lower head" of the biceps is? Probably bc there isn't one

Quit hatin, you know he meant the short head
Post 12 IP   flag post
how does that refer to the short head? lol. what a joke
Post 13 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
what a bro
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS

Before you fuckin come at me, get a fucking avatar picture. Guarantee @hurricane92 is twice your size and is more knowledgeable then you anyways. Just because he used the wrong adjective to describe the biceps brachii doesn't mean jack squat. So dont come back into my thread until you do.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS

Before you fuckin come at me, get a fucking avatar picture. Guarantee @hurricane92 is twice your size and is more knowledgeable then you anyways. Just because he used the wrong adjective to describe the biceps brachii doesn't mean jack squat. So dont come back into my thread until you do.

OH SHIT!!!!!!

ITT DWIGHT straight knock out!!!

Post 16 IP   flag post
What were you saying?
Post 17 IP   flag post
My disrespectful post is now deleted.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
my question is why is your face covered? i mean i have seen 'you' before in the past and wondered why now your face is covered and wasn't before?

Interesting.

I second that. Somebody has definitely had that avi on here before...Like a couple of months ago.

So either they stole it from you before you even posted it or...?
Post 19 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
It's the same guy, he posted in the bench press thread with good info.

Sure is ad hominum in here.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS
What were you saying?

HAHHAHAAHAHAH this guy deleted his original post. That makes me laugh.
Post 21 IP   flag post
I took it out because I realized it was disrespectful. Sorry for that.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
It's the same guy, he posted in the bench press thread with good info.

Sure is Real Life in here.

GD STRAIGHT IRISH! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!!!!

INB4 Ad hominum BS!!!!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
As is mine now
Post 24 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
See brohug.

Proved wrong Swayz IRL things escalate till someone hits someone on SS it get more and mroe heated till the tension can only be released by a hug.
Post 25 IP   flag post
340741 25 25
destitute