Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestSplit Advice

Working chest muscle twice a week.2313

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Worded that incorrectly. Sorry. Trying to lab reports while typing, lol. Adduction of the humerus flexes the pectoralis. -EK
Post 26 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I read something online about the clavicular portion of the pectoralis major resbonsible for flexion of the humerus and the sternalcostal respponsible for adduction,abduction,medial rotation of the humerus. How would the humerus be medially rotated or flexed. These terms confuse me
Post 27 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Dex- you're thinking too hard. Don't sweat the small stuff. Having said that, this site should help: http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/anatomy/shouldersanatomy1.htm -EK
Post 28 IP   flag post
BBS private msg quote post Address this user
Post 29 IP   flag post
@ bbs thanks a lot for the info, really appreciated man
@ ek lol, sorry i ask too many questions, am just keen to learn from those ahead of me, its just an insane desire to be the best. Thanks for the link and for your answers
Post 30 IP   flag post

Wickesy private msg quote post Address this user
I know this is someone's thread but I was just wondering about chest muscles as mine don't touch in the middle is there something I can do about this ?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Nah tis genetic, just make em as big as you can and it will look good regardless
Post 32 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
i aint never thought about no science. all i know is i lift things up then i put them down. then i eat a steak
Post 33 IP   flag post
340768 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute