Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressChestLOLTraining LogWTF

(VIDEO)Told off for dropping weight after a bench press19335

MrBenchpressa private msg quote post Address this user
A spotter wont make me stronger, It will not increase the weight I can lift.

How many people can hit 250lbs @ 145lbs while being 5,11, because most of the time I see that its from people who are significantly shorter than that.

Post a bunch of videos of people the same weight AND HEIGHT as me 5 foot 11 inches and 145lbs benching more than 250lbs.

Because I cant find any. No one shorter no one heavier. Go ahead prove me wrong.

Same height and weight
Post 26 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
A spotter will actually make you stronger, because you’ll be over-reaching in your training by having to go beyond failure once in a while.

And I don’t have to prove you wrong, because I don’t give a shit about your weaknesses. -3X
Post 27 IP   flag post
"A spotter will actually make you stronger, because you’ll be over-reaching in your training by having to go beyond failure once in a while."

You mean like doing forced reps or something?

"And I don’t have to prove you wrong, because I don’t give a shit about your weaknesses. -3X"

You mean you cant prove me wrong, because I am pretty strong for my size.
Post 28 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Frank Yang is 155 pounds, 5’10” and benches >300 pounds. Legit took me less than 3 minutes on google to find someone. Your theory is shit. Try again.

And yes, I mean “like forced reps or something.” -3X
Post 29 IP   flag post
How many people are that strong? LOL stop acting like thats normal.

Ufpwrlfter benches 400lbs at 154lbs and hes 5 foot 9, which is taller than you.

So suck it now your lifts are unimpressive
Post 30 IP   flag post

oh and I cant find any video of frank yang doing that, vid or it never happened
Post 31 IP   flag post
thats right eknight, take your time,

your so mad your clearly bashing the keyboard, which is why your comments take so long to post
Post 32 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
That’s ok if they’re unimpressive to you. I have no clue who the guy you mentioned is, but if his lifts weren’t done in a meet, on a platform, they don’t mean shit.

Frank Yang hitting 275x3

That equates to right at 300 pounds.

Oh and using that Ufpwrlfter guy as an example only makes YOU look worse, not me. Another great example of a taller, lightweight blowing your numbers away. Guess height isn’t that big of a factor after all. -3X
Post 33 IP   flag post
thats not to insane for his muscle mass, he prob has a good 15lbs of mass on me, being 10lbs heavier and i inch shorter, pretty sure I could come close.

Also he bounced the weight, which prob added a good 10lbs to the lift, also just because you found some guy who isnt short who can do it doesnt mean my theories bullshit.

You do realize if he was shorter he would be hitting that at an even lighter bodyweight?
Post 34 IP   flag post
His lifts dont mean shit yet you post a lift done by someone which was NOT in a meet.

LMFAO double standard much?

Strong logic!
Post 35 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
You’re just grasping at straws now. Just stop. You look foolish. Believe whatever you want. You’ve already demonstrated that ridiculous weights can be lifted by guys with your frame because you listed one of them yourself! Ffs, you argued against yourself and you’re still going on lmao. -3X
Post 36 IP   flag post
so no argument,

guess I win the debate again

YAAAY!
Post 37 IP   flag post
what I never argued against myself. I've I was shorter I would be lifting that at an even lighter bodyweight.

"Oh and using that Ufpwrlfter guy as an example only makes YOU look worse, not me. Another great example of a taller, lightweight blowing your numbers away. Guess height isn’t that big of a factor after all. -3X"

If he was shorter he would be lifting more at an even lighter bodyweight.

So it further proves my point.

if im wrong then how come there are not any 6 foot 5 inch tall guys benching 400lbs at 140 bodyweight?

how come everyone who can is short, is it just a coincidence?
Post 38 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Wait, so now we have gone from, “there’s no guys my height and weight benching 300,” to “there’s no guys 6’5” and 140 benching 400”? You just change the parameters every time you’re wrong to fit your bias? Wait, next up, “there’s no 7’10” 115 pound guys benching 600 pounds!” -3X
Post 39 IP   flag post
yeah there isnt, so it proves me point, there may be guys my height and weight lifting more but its rare, its far more common for them to be shorter.
Post 40 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
But you didn’t say it was rare. You said it didn’t happen and I couldn’t prove you wrong. But I did. And you did too. We BOTH found guys around your dimensions who are significantly stronger than you. So you changed your argument again to fit your bias. -3X
Post 41 IP   flag post
They are not around my dimensions, frank yang prob has 20lbs of mass on me

and ufrpwrlfter is incredibly rare, how many guys do you see like him at gyms? Also if he was shorter he would be benching the same weight at an even lighter bodyweight.

So that proves my point, its easier to be strong at a light bodyweight when your short.

Less bone structure, more muscle mass, shorter ROM
Post 42 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
They’re both stronger than you and within an inch and a few pounds of your body weight. You’re wrong and they both demonstrate that. Keep grasping for those straws though!!! -3X
Post 43 IP   flag post
Wrong how? Because I've pointed it out multiple times, IF THEY WERE SHORTER BRAH! THEY WOULD WEIGH LESS AND STILL LIFT THE SAME WEIGHT, THEREFOR THEY WOULD BE STRONGER POUND FOR POUND, WHICH MEANS ITS EASIER FOR SHORTER PEOPLE!

Also I know guys your height and weight who can bench what you do, I saw someone on instagram who benches the same as you at the same weight, cant link it because I cant remember the name, but it happened, also I know about 5 guys who can match you.
Post 44 IP   flag post
https://www.instagram.com/p/xD5yhfkJJc/?hl=en

that is frank yang, dude has ALOT more mass than I do, my arms and chest are not close to that big,

Prob has a good 15lbs of upper body mass.

If I had his mass pretty sure I could bench 300lbs as well, 1 inche makes a big difference, even if it doesnt seem like much. And I can tell he definitely has alot of mass on me based on that picture.
Post 45 IP   flag post
and I doubt hes 5,10 to be that big at 155lb at 5,10? Prob more like 5,8
Post 46 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
That’s fantastic for them. They should compete. It’s very rewarding and you meet a lot of nice people. You’ll never know, though, because there aren’t any federations for tall, skinny guys who get stapled to the bench. Maybe you should start one. Would be a good outlet for your hostility. 👍 -3X
Post 47 IP   flag post
LOL

stapled? 220lbs does not staple me, I sit up with that shit and slam it on the floor, which triggered jabba the hut in the video to come over and complain
Post 48 IP   flag post
hey bro, we could get along if you didnt troll my threads.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBenchpressa
Love to see you hit more at my height and bodyweight big boy, you have no videos of you lifting, and based on your profile picture, your a fat flabby DYEL, pretty sure at equal weights and heights I would own your fat ass

Why don't you look back on the swolfie thread and let me know if you still believe i'm some fat flabby DYEL.

https://www.stronger247.com/topic/17977/page/3/swolfie-thread/#56
Post 50 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user

I don't get the obsession with other peoples' lifts and looks. Pound for pound strength is stupid (everyone else is wrong), Why is Vegan Gains so weak for his size, we are all useless pricks and assholes, Eknight is a short midget, PMing me calling me fat and stating that you'd own me, etc.

In all seriousness, just drop the hostility and grow up. Notice how in every single thread you post only you are right and everybody else is wrong. If that doesn't say something then I'm not sure what else to say.
Post 51 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@Jsn3004 just report to Mike and he’ll get banned again like he did for harassing me in PM. -3X
Post 52 IP   flag post
Fishbulb private msg quote post Address this user
Long time lurker (back to the Swayz days), first time poster.

It's pretty obvious OP has no spotter because he has no friends. OP needs a hug. XO OP.
Post 53 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just confused why OP is bragging about being a tall skinny weak little bitch?
Post 54 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
He thinks that will excuse his inability to hit a 300 bench? I dunno? 🤷‍♂️ -3X
Post 55 IP   flag post
340609 57 30
destitute