Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingFemale FitnessPhysiqueSteroids

Anavar cycle for women?18379

Cincinnatus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Said the 17 who wanted to use a test booster to reach his goals. Hypocrite much? -3X

"Hey I'd like to use something that may increase my ability and may not. Also this is objectively not an anabolic and wont be an immediate result"

is apparently the same as

"I dont want to wait and work for 6 months for a good body so im going to jump on a cycle"

really great logic there.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Jordan17 private msg quote post Address this user
@Cincinnatus I wouldn't get into it with the most informed person on the forum if you can't/couldn't work out that a test booster is going to do nothing for you...
Post 27 IP   flag post
Cincinnatus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan17
@Cincinnatus I wouldn't get into it with the most informed person on the forum if you can't/couldn't work out that a test booster is going to do nothing for you...

"wouldnt want to get into it with him"? Why not? If you guys take anything anyone says online seriously that's your first mistake. I dont mind saying whatever pops into my head because its not like theres any reparations. Usually i stick to /fit/ but because 4chan and misc are blocked at my school this is what i have to use
Post 28 IP   flag post
Jordan17 private msg quote post Address this user
@Cincinnatus is that English?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus
Literally the point of lifting is to better your body through hard work and dedication.

Didn't you want a bunch of testosterone boosters from someone on the internet despite that it will do nothing for you at all, especially since you're 17 years old?

Quote:
"Hey I'd like to use something that may increase my ability and may not.

It won't do that. Just helping you out.

Either way all the information she's been given is from BB.com which 90+ percent of information from there is from broscience pro bodybuilders. So i'm sure she would be discouraged when she doesn't see results like the sponsored "athletes" on the site. And she said she will continue naturally so there's no need to keep bashing her.
Post 30 IP   flag post

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Said the 17 who wanted to use a test booster to reach his goals. Hypocrite much? -3X

"Hey I'd like to use something that may increase my ability and may not. Also this is objectively not an anabolic and wont be an immediate result"

is apparently the same as

"I dont want to wait and work for 6 months for a good body so im going to jump on a cycle"

really great logic there.

So long went we understand, yes.

Quote:
its not like theres any reparations

The word you're looking for there is "repercussions." -3X
Post 31 IP   flag post
340832 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?