Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

The Law of Aesthetic Attraction17170

Dodz private msg quote post Address this user
Video is 100% improvised, it demonstrates the law of aesthetic attraction and how females are attracted to aesthetic men.

Dodz
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
Couple fucking losers is all I see.
Post 3 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
^^ lmao.. didn't watch video but welcome back LvJack.. and lol again at this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 Thx man, I still check the site often but I reached my breaking point with this stupid video that was posted twice and I had to comment.

This video made me think, "so what". Any decent woman wouldn't give these d-bags more then a second look. It's the male version of a hot chick, if she opens her mouth and is stuck up talking about the law of aesthetic attraction she a dumb bitch too. Ronda Rousey has a term know as a DNB or Do Nothing Bitch and though she usually uses if for women that do nothing I think these guys classify as DNBs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Plsfkoff
Post 6 IP   flag post
@LVjack you are gonna call us losers for what? The video is more of a joke then anything an I laugh at it every time I watch it, why you mad cunt?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@TimmothyGen fkurslfcunt
Post 8 IP   flag post
forgottenpass private msg quote post Address this user
Cant watch,Cringing.

...Good physique doe.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Dodz Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Video. Pls. Go. Away. Cringe. Dislike botted. Riperino.
Post 10 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
. ..
Post 11 IP   flag post
Magicmaaz private msg quote post Address this user
Why u mad brahs? These gangas r mirin our aesthetics,and so r u brahhhhhh
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodz
@LVjack you are gonna call us losers for what? The video is more of a joke then anything an I laugh at it every time I watch it, why you mad cunt?

hey man, while you are making youtube videos of your aesthetics and jerking off to yourself in the mirror .. LVjack is flying helicopters and driving lambo's.. the only one mad should be you and your boyfriend in the video lol.. take your fairy ass over to bodybuilding.com
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'm just living life like i lived twice. Bitchz love magic maaz and magic maaz loves his bitchz.
Post 14 IP   flag post
also, good job on the physique . just wrong forum and dumb video to promote yourself haha.
Post 15 IP   flag post
And why r u talking about the other faggot when u dont even fly heli urself or have lambos. Nothing but a fat bulk mirror shot brahhhh
Post 16 IP   flag post
@the1 Oh ya, thats why he has time to comment on all the forums posted on this website, get real bro. I looked at his profile an saw the man behind the hate. Looks like a guy whos been rejected an beat up by life an has nothing better to do then to hate on some young studs.

The vid is for fun.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I bet this guy jerks off to pictures of Zyzz and Jeff Seid. Stupid video
Post 18 IP   flag post
@jsn3004 why u kissing yourself while we're slayin mad pussyyyy.
Post 19 IP   flag post
haha ya man i lied about him lol

magicmaaz.. i don't need to have abs year round to get laid and to have confidence.. suck on these nuts bro.
Post 20 IP   flag post
I get ganagas to suck my nuts bro, no homo... Ur gonna have to suck urself off.@the1
Post 21 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@Dodz How many of those old dudes and high school chicks did you get to bang?
Post 22 IP   flag post
ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
Couple of insecure fairies is all I see...
Post 23 IP   flag post
@ezvmoneybeast yea right cause we have all these girls around us? you mad cause i get more pussy then you cunt, wheres your video... exactly go fuck urself
Post 24 IP   flag post
RookiePT private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry guys, I'm not typing this cause I'm mad, I really couldn't care less... But you say this is for fun when everyone (even yourself) knows this is a desperate call for attention.
Example: why would you assume just because some girl looks at you she is "mirin"?! In that case when you see a drunk dude stumbling down the street and look at him, that means your "mirin"???
Maybe you should consider that some of those people are just looking at how sad it is for someone to need that kind of attention... If you would see a chick on bikini on the street pulling a stunt like this, it would probably come across as a cheesy bitch.

But hey... who am I to judge?! If you're happy with that, good for you, but don't fool yourself saying that is taking "fitness to the streets", that's a need for attention, and I honestly think you are just giving fitness a bad reputation when you just show off for no good reason.

Now, man up and take all of the comments in - you posted something on an open forum, so you need to be ready to all good or bad criticism you might get. That's called life, you might get one some day - you'll see all this "carpe diem" shit going down the drain when bills start coming in.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodz
@ezvmoneybeast yea right cause we have all these girls around us? you mad cause i get more pussy then you cunt, wheres your video... exactly go fuck urself

you are so sad it's not even funny man.. especially your responses to this.. what did you expect, we were going to bow down like you're something special ?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Fucking losers. Scum.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@RookiePT a desperate call for attention? what is desperate about it? Of course I want attention, you are all giving it to me so I have succeeded in grasping it one way or another.
Love it or hate it, doesn't matter to me as long as you aren't indifferent about it .

an I am not saying mirin.... magic maaz is.

:P
Post 28 IP   flag post
Mirin?
Post 29 IP   flag post
ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
Insecurity at its finest... Lmao this is comical. Couple of wankers that finally attracted a bit of attention in their mid late 20's. Lol
Post 30 IP   flag post
340740 145 30
destitute