Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestProgress PicsProgress Update

Db press pr17012

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Pausing 325 @ 160 with ease still.

Knees are so fucking good that the ACL I tore during my first year of training doesn't bother me at all as I'm approaching a 400 pound dead- sitting on 385 at the moment. Ditto my back. So what else do you have? -3X
Post 51 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
I mean those are not impressive lower body lifts....but im not going to give you shit for your lifts. All i will say is keep at those lower body lifts man, hope you make good progress on them....as for the bench, that is very good for your age and bw....but that is also my max....so i will not act like i can beat that on prep right now.
Post 52 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
That's NOT my max. That's my 10 set with no lift-off. And while my dead isn't stellar by any means, the question was how are my knees and back. I'd say that even with a mediocre dead like that, they're doing just fine. -3X
Post 53 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
Nice man, for some reason I thought i remembered you having bad knee and back problems from past training....thats the only reason i brought it up was to make a point. By no means to wish someone to be hurt or have bad bodyparts.
Post 54 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight I thought you went passed 400 on dead a long time ago. How's your squat doing now with the back? I think you were in the high 300's at one point?
Post 55 IP   flag post

the1 private msg quote post Address this user
I have 19" biceps currently
Post 56 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@wannabemuscular I've attempted 405 a few times- get it to knee level and just can't quite lock it. I haven't squatted anything over 225 in at least 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1

/thread. -3X
Post 57 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty big guns lol
Post 58 IP   flag post
Colossus private msg quote post Address this user
Shut up you guys, Colossus in da house now and I am the biggest guy in my gym!
Post 59 IP   flag post
Rand private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
hahaha I love it when @the1 comes into the argument threads and calls people crazy Indians or cracks a joke and leaves.

good times.
Post 60 IP   flag post
340768 60 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute