Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
pindakast private msg quote post Address this user
hi guys , what is your opinion on this 5 day split?

Post 1 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Not a very well-structured routine tbh. Too much pressing not enough pulling. Also, IMO it's a waste of a day to give hammys their own day.
Post 2 IP   flag post
So which pushing exercises are unnecessary according to you, and which pulling exercises are missing?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to tell a anterior:posterior ratio with no volume defined but the horizontal pulling looks like it could be evened out with the verticle pulling.
+1 to everything @nine0seven said

I wouldn't have JUST a shoulder day and a day to work quads/hams either.

Just by glancing at it and not being able to see the volume I can already tell it's kind of ugly IMO
Post 4 IP   flag post
i chose to have an the posterior chain day since i havent been able to deadlift for 5 months due to an injurY. So I feel a lot mode confortable to focus on the posterior chain and notering else.

This is just the concept the push and pull ratio could be balanced with volume, this is merely a concept
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Training hamstrings by themselves is silly. There is nothing that we do in our everyday lives that includes only quad work. The hips and knees function as a group and should be trained as such, IMO. +1 to the above push:pull comments. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
340609 6 6
destitute