Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
5 3 1Split AdviceTeenTraining Programs

First setup of 5/3/115882

SnackIt private msg quote post Address this user
@wannabemuscular Thanks, i rounded down from 5 to 1, now its a little different on the numbers then what i posted above, lets take the bench, now its goes like this:

Looks better now right?

Post 26 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
It's fine man. Stop worrying so much and trust the calculations. Just get started ....
Post 27 IP   flag post
Dem41 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
It's fine man. Stop worrying so much and trust the calculations. Just get started ....

^^^^
Post 28 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone who helped me out, can't wait to start, gonna start an log next monday.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Anyone got the newest book of jim wendler 531, i think it is the powerlifting version, is it right that he recommends deloads every 6 week instead of every 3 week now?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Is it fine to use 531 when cutting? since you are supposed to lift heavy to keep muscle mass, would the deload weeks make any differnce for keeping mass as you dont lift heavy that week.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Dem41 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackIt
Anyone got the newest book of jim wendler 531, i think it is the powerlifting version, is it right that he recommends deloads every 6 week instead of every 3 week now?
yes this is in the latest book, the beyond 5/3/1. its another tool you can use. its 2 cycles in one, so after 3 weeks you add the 5/10 lbs
week 1
week 2
week 3
add the 5/10 lbs
week 4
week 5
week 6
recovery week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackIt
Is it fine to use 531 when cutting? since you are supposed to lift heavy to keep muscle mass, would the deload weeks make any differnce for keeping mass as you dont lift heavy that week.

yes its fine for cutting, the recovery weeks are for your body to recover from the work your doing the last 3 weeks.
Post 32 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but have you checked out the BigLifts 2 app yet? You can track everything on it and it does the calculations for you. Looks like this...

Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickinchicken
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but have you checked out the BigLifts 2 app yet? You can track everything on it and it does the calculations for you. Looks like this...

Yeah i have, but i have an old version of iPhone... can't use them app
Post 34 IP   flag post
340768 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute