Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressSplit AdviceTeenTraining Programs

WS4SB - Part 315618

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@frui2 do you understand this program? Have you read the link I gave you previously? I don't understand why you have all the questions. -3X
Post 26 IP   flag post
frui2 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
@frui2 do you understand this program? Have you read the link I gave you previously? I don't understand why you have all the questions. -3X

Yes i have, the question was really just about the board presses, never done them before, and I'm not sure what size on the board that would be best useful to increase my bench, i understand the routine now, wrote it on my phone so it came out a little wrong, it was more about the board size, i know that i rotate my lifts when i fail, setting PRs on the other max effort lifts then i go back to bench and set a new PR after 2-3 weeks, rotating between some lifts.
Post 27 IP   flag post
GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by frui2

I dident fail, i reached an new pr on my bench, but next time i will probably fail, so i should be switching the lift.

you really don't understand Conjugate Periodization if that is the case

btw no lifter worth a damn has ever said this: "but next time i will probably fail"
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBerg
Quote:
Originally Posted by frui2

I dident fail, i reached an new pr on my bench, but next time i will probably fail, so i should be switching the lift.

you really don't understand Conjugate Periodization if that is the case

btw no lifter worth a damn has ever said this: "but next time i will probably fail"

What i meant is that the last rep i struggeled that much that i nearly failed, i train without a spotter so i gotta switch when i have 1 rep in the tank, my english is not good so good so i can be missunderstood., so now om supposed to switch the lift, and yes you are right about what i said, not what i meant really, no lifter should belive they will fail
Post 29 IP   flag post
I feel stupid right now, but i appreciate the help that i got from you guys.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Monday - Max-Effort Upper Body:
Bench Press - 3-5 RM
Incline DB Press - 3-4 x 6-10
Barbell Row - 4 x 6-10
Rear Delt Row - 3 x 12-15
Barbell Curl - 3 x 6-10
Weighted Abs - 3 x 8-15

Would it be fine to add some heavy chin ups to the ME upper day, and switch the heavy abs from upper to the lower day instead?
Post 31 IP   flag post
The whole program is down on page 1.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 33 IP   flag post
340768 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute