Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Progress UpdateSplit AdviceTraining Programs

candito as my next routine15530

golago private msg quote post Address this user
i am on 5/3/1 bbb right now for the last 7 months ,
i want to stay with this routine for the next 5 months ,
i would like to try cube method but people saying it is for more advanced lifter so i want to try jonnie candito training .
i have looked at this routine and the chest get very low volum something like 25 reps per week except the hypertrophy week that get something like 60 reps a week .
my goal is 40 % strengh and 60 % size do u guys think its good routine for this purpose ?
do u think my chest will be lagging ?
shoulder get more hit in this routine than a chest it seem werid to me .
thank !
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Johny candito is an elite level powerlifter. That means he is more than advanced. If the cube is too tough for you than this is too tough for you as well. And I think he does the big 3 more frequent than the cube so probably would be more taxing than the cube.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808

dunno some poeple adviced me on this routine.
yes some week he is doing chest work triple a week but still very low volume, do u think it's enough volum for chest for stimulate good growth ?

i dont think that cube method is too advanced for me i just say what people told me .
Post 3 IP   flag post
Who gives a fuck what people
Tell you? If you want to do the cube or this program or the hardest one in the world.... Do it. If you think it's the right thing to do. Do it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
thank !
i think this what i will do,
this routine seem legit .

would u do this routine if your main goal was size and strengh ?
just want to hear your opinion .
Post 5 IP   flag post
Kill it brother.

And no. I wouldn't do a powerlifting program looking for hypertrophy gains.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808

u are very muscular man and as i remember u always done strengh routine if i am not wrong.
thank !

i am looking for routine for muscle size with element of strengh as i know strengh help to hypertrophy
any advise will be welcome .
Post 7 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Stop asking people if you can do a fucking routine and just do it. But I don't think you can handle either.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@_RudeCrew

stop telling me to stop asking stuff it is fucking annoying !!!
next time read my thread and not just the middle of the thread before jump .
i am not asking if i can i just ask what routine to do next,
i want to do cube method but i will not do this routine if it isnt effective for size gains.
i didnt do this routine so i dont know .
Post 9 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Canditos volume isn't really that low in the bench press. It may be decreased reps but the weight used is pretty heavy when the reps are low so the volume isn't too bad. But like @SRorhrbac0808 said, it's a lot of the big 3 so if you haven't perfected or atleast feel close to perfecting your form under heavy weights than it is definitely not what you should be looking into. You've mentioned multiple times that you are struggling with your squat form so I'd wait a while dude.

Are you still making progress with 5/3/1? If so, than don't change routines.
Post 10 IP   flag post
lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Tamere02 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Stop asking people if you can do a fucking routine and just do it. But I don't think you can handle either.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@kickinchicken

i think my form is 90% perfect ( no body is 100 %).
i really like 5/3/1 and making great progress right now just think about my next routine.
i like to Fantasize on my next routine somethime
do u have any suggestion ?
why do people say cube method isnt for size ? there are alot of volum no ?

@Tamere02 @_RudeCrew
let me ask my question and get answer to them,
why do u always have to stuck in the middle and rain my thread ?
if it was u i would try to help instead of making a jokes from every little thing,
it is my love i like to ask question and get answer and get more knowledge from people who know better than me.
it's make me happy do u have a problem with this ? why so ?
Post 13 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@golago I think he IS trying to help. Don't you ever make any decisions on your own without asking for a thousand opinions? -3X
Post 14 IP   flag post
@eknight

i got his help and i have listaning " do what ever u want and dont listan to others "
i get it and like to hear that .

if cube method isnt good for size so i am not gonne get my goal and should be looking for something else ,
as u can see from my thread i am looking for routine for strengh and size .

i can look at the internet for a new routine but i dont know what routine is good and what isnt i want to hear opinions of others .

why this forum for if not for getting help and help others people ?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
@golago I think he IS trying to help. Don't you ever make any decisions on your own without asking for a thousand opinions? -3X

Nailed it.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@_RudeCrew

i used to hear only bad things from u sorry man :S
my wrong !
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by golago
@kickinchicken

i think my form is 90% perfect ( no body is 100 %).
i really like 5/3/1 and making great progress right now just think about my next routine.
i like to Fantasize on my next routine somethime
do u have any suggestion ?
why do people say cube method isnt for size ? there are alot of volum no ?

@Tamere02 @_RudeCrew
let me ask my question and get answer to them,
why do u always have to stuck in the middle and rain my thread ?
if it was u i would try to help instead of making a jokes from every little thing,

it is my love i like to ask question and get answer and get more knowledge from people who know better than me.
it's make me happy do u have a problem with this ? why so ?

Doubt you would be able to help with anything id have to ask tbh. And I also have the ability to make my mind up on most things and do my own research instead of asking others to spoonfeed me and to make my choices.

Not a problem. I just agreed with his advice. Pick a routine and stick with it. Instead of looking at what the latest programme is trending on the forum and then asking if that's for you.
You always get answers to your thread but a few weeks later same question but different programme.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@Tamere02

u can learn from everyone .
should i stick to 5/3/1 forever ?

i change my question to : why does cube method isnt for size ?
there are tone of volum just want to understand it's all it will add to my knowledge and i didnt succed find something explain it in the site . .

we all know that reps isnt metter and what metter most if volum.
Post 19 IP   flag post
lolssons private msg quote post Address this user
ofc you will get some size as long as you are in a surpluss even if you are training for strength dont worry to much do something that seemes fun and i prommise you the results will come. My take on everything is as long as you enjoy it you are going to get the best results. Cause then you can focus on other parts that are more important like your nutrition ect
Post 20 IP   flag post
@lolssons

yes i have a problem i dont like to train like bodybuilding i like to train like powerlifter but want to look like bodybuilder!
thank !
Post 21 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I've stated this before- the research shows that training as a powerlifer yields the same hypertrophy as training like a bodybuilder. -3X
Post 22 IP   flag post
@golago
I cant learn maths from a 1yr old...

You enjoy 5/3/1 and your making results. Stick with it until one of these changes.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@eknight

thank !

@Tamere02

thank!

i just like to know what is going to be my next routine it is fun cant explain it :S

thank again everyone !
Post 24 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude, jist do what you normally do, the complete opposite of what people advise you on haha
Post 25 IP   flag post
Look at the man who made the cube. Now you tell me if the cube is effective in size gains.
Post 26 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
If you have to ask if the cube is good for gaining muscle than you aren't ready for it.

And yiu should really be focusing more on making a few changes to ur 5/3/1 routine instead of thinking about going to something else 5 months from now, especially if it's still working for you.

You may like the idea of doing something a bit more advanced but who cares if you are still progressing. I'd stuck with a simple 5x5 if I was pulling 700lbs as long as it was working.
Post 27 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
lmao i fuckin love this
Post 28 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808

absolutly yes !
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=brandon+lilly&newwindow=1&biw=1517&bih=741&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=N69nVNjrH6jasATsjoKQAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=6XeW-G7BmcCJjM%253A%3BlvF1jG2gzpZBSM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftnation.t-nation.com%252Fforum_images%252F9%252F9%252F9970f_ORIG-lilly.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftnation.t-nation.com%252Ffree_online_forum%252Fsports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength%252Fbrandon_lilly_injury%3B298%3B442

u said u wouldnt do this routine if your main goal was muscle so i have understanded from u that u think it isnt good for muscle mass :S
Post 29 IP   flag post
@kickinchicken

i just want to know what is going to be my next routine maybe i will start the next routine in 2 years i dont know ,
just like to know

If you have to ask if the cube is good for gaining muscle than you aren't ready for it.

what does u mean ? as i undertsand from eknight and research it is good for muscle size
Post 30 IP   flag post
340770 35 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute