Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Progress UpdateSplit AdviceTraining Programs

candito as my next routine15530

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Look at the man who made the cube. Now you tell me if the cube is effective in size gains.
Post 26 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
If you have to ask if the cube is good for gaining muscle than you aren't ready for it.

And yiu should really be focusing more on making a few changes to ur 5/3/1 routine instead of thinking about going to something else 5 months from now, especially if it's still working for you.

You may like the idea of doing something a bit more advanced but who cares if you are still progressing. I'd stuck with a simple 5x5 if I was pulling 700lbs as long as it was working.
Post 27 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Stop asking people if you can do a fucking routine and just do it. But I don't think you can handle either.
lmao i fuckin love this
Post 28 IP   flag post
golago private msg quote post Address this user
@SRorhrbac0808

absolutly yes !
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=brandon+lilly&newwindow=1&biw=1517&bih=741&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=N69nVNjrH6jasATsjoKQAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=6XeW-G7BmcCJjM%253A%3BlvF1jG2gzpZBSM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftnation.t-nation.com%252Fforum_images%252F9%252F9%252F9970f_ORIG-lilly.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ftnation.t-nation.com%252Ffree_online_forum%252Fsports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength%252Fbrandon_lilly_injury%3B298%3B442

u said u wouldnt do this routine if your main goal was muscle so i have understanded from u that u think it isnt good for muscle mass :S
Post 29 IP   flag post
@kickinchicken

i just want to know what is going to be my next routine maybe i will start the next routine in 2 years i dont know ,
just like to know

If you have to ask if the cube is good for gaining muscle than you aren't ready for it.

what does u mean ? as i undertsand from eknight and research it is good for muscle size
Post 30 IP   flag post

kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I quit @golago, you win. Your crazy questions are too baffling.
Post 31 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@golago You should be focusing on what you're going to do next workout in your current routine. Not what you're going to do in the next 5 months or year.

You're making progress now. Stick to it and don't worry about anything beyond the next week.
Post 32 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
If you're goal is bodybuilding do a bodybuilding routine. If you wanna be strong do a powerlifting routine. Stop trying to make things so damn complicated. Powerlifters train movements, bodybuilders train the muscle.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@nine0seven

I dont like to trais as bodybuilder but want to look like one .
I rather train like powerlifter .

Anyway the guys still answered my question thank everone
Post 34 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by golago

@Tamere02 @_RudeCrew
let me ask my question and get answer to them,
why do u always have to stuck in the middle and rain my thread ?
if it was u i would try to help instead of making a jokes from every little thing,
it is my love i like to ask question and get answer and get more knowledge from people who know better than me.
it's make me happy do u have a problem with this ? why so ?

Didn't you do this to my journal once to piss me off? Get the feels now?

You still need to use auto correct btw.

Just sayin'
Post 35 IP   flag post
340742 35 10
destitute