Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

Has anyone had this happen to you?15365

TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
I am training my last week here in florida before ihead off to MA in powerhouse gym. I got a free week there. So Today is a push day and i warm up meh shoulders and load up 155 on the bench. My pressing strength is weak so i am doing a 5x5 really want to get the strength up. You know there are some trainers there and since im new and im young he asks to spot me. Im like uhhh ok. Dude gets his wrist straps wraps them around the middle of the bar and just lifts it up and down for me. smh
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Hahaha, some people can't even leave their ego in the corner when spotting people, let alone leave it at home when they're doing their own lifts.
Post 2 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahahahahaha - sounds like something I would expect to see on BroSciencLife!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Other than that the gym was fine. Saw some huge dudes deadlifting and bodybuilders. I also saw a fair amount of guys walking around with their arms flared out as if they got huge wings. Was Good
Post 4 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Bahahaha wtf!? Not sure if he was trollin.... If he was a trainer that's horrible. I think ace Manuel teaches you to spot with an under over grip but obvi not touching the damn bar.
Post 5 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
I also saw a fair amount of guys walking around with their arms flared out as if they got huge wings. Was Good

It's called exaggerated lat syndrome. Plenty of them here in Malaysia too. Like... imaginary luggage they're carrying.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight79
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
I also saw a fair amount of guys walking around with their arms flared out as if they got huge wings. Was Good

It's called exaggerated lat syndrome. Plenty of them here in Malaysia too. Like... imaginary luggage they're carrying.

Lol that image of imaginary luggage
Post 7 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
I made this for you guys. Had fun with it lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@SOLARSUPLEX lol is that an original work of art??
Post 9 IP   flag post
340741 9 9
destitute