Are you being facetious? -3X
Post 52 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe.....

Yes lol
Post 53 IP   flag post
golago private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight

99% of the routine arnt good as i have understood from u ....
most of the routine dont have good push to pull ratio and almost not enough hamstring work,

most of the people doing too much work going to failure too many time and keep lifting light weight because they arnt working on the low reps,
and in other hand there some some people who doing only low reps and no high reps and because of that their recovery Incomplete

so yes u can get muscle from every routine but u can get healtier by choosing the right routine for u,
Post 54 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
A routine is just that- it's a routine, a set-up. You can choose and substitute exercises as you need them.

Why am I not shocked that the one person who could probably benefit most from this approach doesn't get it? -3X
Post 55 IP   flag post

golago private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight

its is my opinion .
most of the people dont have the knowledge to change the routine as needed
Post 56 IP   flag post
hollyhopeful5678 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you so much for sharing this! It came at a great time for me to hear - Just yesterday I had posted in my log that I must be doing something wrong because I am not growing muscles despite lifting 3-4x/wk. I think I am not eating enough, and yesterday I got some great feedback from @Tamere02 and @wannabemuscular. I upped the calories, added some filling veggies to my lunch and dinner and didn't go to bed hungry for the first time in weeks.

Also, I second @cardinal on his post, too.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh dear, some people on here could start an argument in an empty room!
Post 58 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Are you being facetious? -3X

Nah he's being a Bollox.
Post 59 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Glad you posted this, think It goes nicely with the juggernaut article about compliance a while ago, I've been getting far to indulged In the small ttings, back to basics again I think
Post 60 IP   flag post
simply_michael private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight ... i would like to see u write a training manual ..cause i learn the most from u but its not all in one place . i hate searching and stalking posts
Post 61 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@simply_michael I appreciate that bro. Maybe one day when I'm done with PTA school. -3X
Post 62 IP   flag post
DEXchidera private msg quote post Address this user
I find the advice spot on. Training routine is very important but too many people overlook diet. I am guilty of this too, in the past I would train hard and frequent but always eat like a bird and make no gains. It wasn't until I got into school and found myself with a lot of money, I could spend anywhere between 1000-2000 naira a day on food and I was shocked by the gains. I was able to gain muscle on a bodyweight only routine simply because I always ate till I couldn't move. I believe this is solid advice and a good reminder of what is truly important so to me it doesn't make sense to attack EK. What does his height have to with advice from Stan efferding? Only kids bash physical traits when small disagreements arise. Just my opinion
Post 63 IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
Just read the article in its entirety. Loved it. Thanks for posting EK.
Time to get stronger.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Collections of programs created by Paul Carter of Lift Run Bang
Post 65 IP   flag post
340615 66 15
destitute