Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CardioCuttingTraining Programs

trying to find the right fullbody workout.15156

r1ch37 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, for about 6 months I didn't go to the gym and start eating junk food due to work school and a lot of exams (last year of my study) because of that I gained 30 kgs (120 kg now) and I put on so much fat that my pants won't fit me anymore and I look like crap. beforehand I did 5x5 ice cream stronglift and it was quite good, but I got sick of it after a while. I tried to do splits but I hated that even more because I never felt happy at the end of the day I felt like I could've done more. now I'm going back on a diet and going to add cardio but I wanted to do a fullbody workout that I can do 3 days a week, does anyone have any suggestions ?

PS: pleas don't suggest starting strength, I can/used to squat twice the amount I weight now.
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
30kg.. sweee jesus d fook were u eating ??

Fullbody workouts are easy.

Bench
Squat
BB Row
Lunge
Sh Press
Lying Leg curls.

Deadlift
Bench
Squat
SAR
OHP.

Rotate every other day!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn this is hard. I would like to suggest 5x5 stronglifts but you already done it. Then I also thinking of other strength lifts but you mentioned Quote:
Originally Posted by r1ch37

PS: pleas don't suggest starting strength.
all full body routine is focus on the main lifts like squat bench deadlift and OHP which is a strength routine.
Post 3 IP   flag post
r1ch37 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49
Damn this is hard. I would like to suggest 5x5 stronglifts but you already done it. Then I also thinking of other strength lifts but you mentioned Quote:

PS: pleas don't suggest starting strength.
all full body routine is focus on the main lifts like squat bench deadlift and OHP which is a strength routine.

He, don't get me wrong I love compound training, just not strong lift or starting strength, since it's way too basic for me, I'm already past that stage if I do it again it would be like going back to primary school while I just finished college.
Post 4 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
You've been out of the gym for 6 months - what's wrong with running 5x5 or similar until you plateau... then you can look at something like 531.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
since it's way too basic for me, I'm already past that stage if I do it again it would be like going back to primary school while I just finished college.

Can't the same be said about a full body routine? -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
check that ego!

Your 30kg overweight, haven't lifted for 6 months and you claim your too advanced?

I would suggest doing full body circuits to keep that heart rate up and burn as much fat as possible. You've got a lot of fat to burn and it sounds like you already have enough strength (don't let that go to your head!).
Post 7 IP   flag post
ParkerHenry private msg quote post Address this user
Are your goals size or strength?
Post 8 IP   flag post
simply_michael private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
30kg.. sweee jesus d fook were u eating ??

Fullbody workouts are easy.

Bench
Squat
BB Row
Lunge
Sh Press
Lying Leg curls.

Deadlift
Bench
Squat
SAR
OHP.

Rotate every other day!!

@firemansi dumb question is this two work outs work a and workout b? Or one full session? Also what is sar? Clearly I woke up dumb
Post 9 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
bench press
rows
dips
chins
squats
romanian deadlifts
(calves)

was my favorite one
Post 10 IP   flag post
golago private msg quote post Address this user
Stronglift 5x5
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
I can't think of other Full body routines that don't include the major compounds - The ones that do I just wouldn't personally recommend.
Post 12 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@simply_michael Workout A and workout B mate !!
Just off top of my head but there easy to construct because u just need to be hitting all working areas in one workout...
Squat/push/pull/ohp/posterior chain
Post 13 IP   flag post
ShreddedSumo private msg quote post Address this user
It's simple enough just sit down with a pen and paper and come up with a few full body workouts... only you know what exercises you'll enjoy more than others, youtube is great also as it will give you lots of ideas and tips... just take about an hour and focus on what your specific goals are and write it all down then make something of it..
Post 14 IP   flag post
340767 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute