Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Misc.PhysiqueTeen

Ending bodybuilding disinformation13701

IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
There is quite a few things you can interpret many ways in 1984 but the bleak hopelessness isn't one of them, when it was written as a warning to communism Orwell wrote a foreword which he sent to partisan and guerrilla fighters and he made that clear. Even the original name of the book was the last man in Europe.
I believe there is a Ted Talk by Christopher Hitchens on the guerrillas.

When you quote Carlin and talk of America and it's Capatalism then it's easy for me to assume your American otherwise I would think you would have used a better example which is closer to home. Rather than trying to prove your point with something that actually undermines it.

That being said you still have the internet, you have forums and access to the public sphere. You are still a ways from 1984 though I'm sure your situation is closer than mine.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Kraljina private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyOrNot


I presented my opinion in the article I've wrote. I will not repeat because i am a guest here and as such I should respect the forum of this site.


Your non-lifting beta cunt, therefor your opinion is irrelevant.
Post 77 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Oh snap @Irish dropped his genius bombs haha.

I have no idea what both of them are talking about.

What did you study @Irish?
Post 78 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user









Just cause you're pissed cause you can't get swole doesn't mean others can't.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Took a quick browse of your site. Did you seriously say that lance Armstrong used roids so if you're bigger than him you're on them.
Post 80 IP   flag post


IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
"The physique of Lance Armstrong, as far as muscular development is concerned, is achievable naturally. What you will have harder time reaching is his level of endurance because for long distance cyclists who compete in Le Tour De France endurance is priority and excessive muscle size is not only unwanted but also detrimental to the activity."

In fairness he didn't.
Post 81 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Also he is wrong you can't reach the level of endurance that Tour De France athletes reach naturally.

Unless your born with some sort of lion heart in your chest.
Post 82 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@NattyOrNot what do you think about glutamine?
Post 83 IP   flag post
ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
PLACE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OTHERWISE STFU SOCIAL DEGENERATE
Post 84 IP   flag post
NattyOrNot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49
@NattyOrNot what do you think about glutamine?


Useless.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
01001100011011110110001101101011001000000110000101101110011001000010000001100011011011000110111101110011011001010010000001110100011010000110010100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110000101100100001011100010000001001001011101000111001100100000011000110111001001100101011000010111010001101001011011100110011100100000011000010010000001110111011000010110110001101100001000000110111101100110001000000110111001101111011101000110100001101001011011100110011101101110011001010111001101110011
Post 86 IP   flag post
NattyOrNot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Also he is wrong you can't reach the level of endurance that Tour De France athletes reach naturally.

Unless your born with some sort of lion heart in your chest.


Where did I said it was possible?
Post 87 IP   flag post
NattyOrNot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian
Took a quick browse of your site. Did you seriously say that lance Armstrong used roids so if you're bigger than him you're on them.


No. You misread.
Post 88 IP   flag post
NattyOrNot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraljina
Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyOrNot


I presented my opinion in the article I've wrote. I will not repeat because i am a guest here and as such I should respect the forum of this site.


Your non-lifting beta cunt, therefor your opinion is irrelevant.


Thanks for the support brother.
Post 89 IP   flag post
340832 89 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?