Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

I think my ass is too big (srs)13262

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Tore another pair of jeans. Wtf? Where do you guys get jeans that fit? I can't drop $100 on one pair, and I need a 34 waist to even attempt to fit my thighs and butt. And I'm sure my legs aren't nearly as big as some of you guys! Cold, they're around 25.5" and I'm a 32" waist. Crap! That is all. -3X
Post 1 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Im having the same issues!

Didnt think youd have big thighs/quads since you dont even squat!
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I know, right? About to upload vids of my last two sets at 315 today. Y'all can be the judge if they're deep enough or not. Think I should put them here or the "Dips/3x doesn't squat" thread? -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
I know, right? About to upload vids of my last two sets at 315 today. Y'all can be the judge if they're deep enough or not. Think I should put them here or the "Dips/3x doesn't squat" thread? -3X

Got non squat quad size!

Im having to move up to 36" suit trousers for work to accomodate mone, even though my waist can fit a 32".

Cant wait for the vids man!
Post 4 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight I made a jeans thread not so long ago, I need a 38 waist to have a nice tidy fit when I'm only a 32 waist. However I found Levis to be good and they normally have a deal on
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Set 4. Realized you can't see depth clearly, but I think you get a good idea:

Set 5:

Would love feedback on if these are squats or not (srs); esp. if you've actually squatted for competition (Winners; Twins)

-3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/12910/buying-jeans/

That's the thread
Post 7 IP   flag post
Coukd possibly go a bit deeper, not by much, thats just my opinion, obviously people who have competed will be able to confirm.

One thing i will say is, they looked easy!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
I don't even buy jeans anymore, after I ripped my 4th pair I just wear track/sweat pants everywhere like a fatty

Had a 28-30" waist size, now I HAVE to wear my ripped and sewn up pre-fat camp jeans that are 32-35" to work. They suffocate my quads while hanging off my waist without a belt
Post 9 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I went jean shopping last weekend. Epic fail! If I could get them over my ass the thighs would be too tight or they'd be up my crotch. I gave up. I have two pairs of jeans that fit really well. Gonna have to go find identical pairs. One is Nautica Relaxed Fit and the other Levi 559 Relaxed/Straight. They both give just enough room in the thigh while the waist is good for me. I don't like to spend more than $30-40 for jeans.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@wannabemuscular that's the same price range I'm looking at. Thoughts on whether or not I'm squatting? -3X
Post 11 IP   flag post
Yeah, I think those squats look good. Depth looks good and it appears that you don't tend to lean forward at all. You stay nice and upright throughout the entire move.
Post 12 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Thanks! -3X
Post 13 IP   flag post
You might also try the Levi 569 Loose fit. I used to wear them when I was heavier, but don't need that much room anymore.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Mikemadeofpeace private msg quote post Address this user
thats some serious form right there, depth and control are perfect
Post 15 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@Mikemadeofpeace thanks! -3X
Post 16 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight Same problem.. spent a couple hours trying on countless pairs, Lucky seemed to have the best fit for bigger thighs / smaller waist.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
I think the depth and form are perfect. No reason to go any deeper.

Jeans are a pain. I only buy Wranglers from Walmart. They are cheap and if I rip or stain them I don't care. I always buy the loose or relaxed fit. I can't wear Levis or most other high dollar brands. There just isn't enough room in the ass/crotch area. The Wranglers are made with a U shape so they fit big asses like mine.
Post 18 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
About depth, if I'm honest i'd say you were an inch or 2 short of IPF regs, but in other comps i've seen people get 3 white light with that and above, so I don't see a problem. Likewise, if I wasn't planning on competing I wouldn't go any deeper than that anyway tbh, good work, especially with a messed up knee.

And those are some big legs for a guy your size, i'm fairly sure mine are only 24 1/2"- 25" and I've got 6 inches on you.
Post 19 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@WinnersNeverQuit thanks for the feedback.

Can we make a board wide agreement that I do, in fact, squat then? -3X
Post 20 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@WinnersNeverQuit thanks for the feedback.

Can we make a board wide agreement that I do, in fact, squat then? -3X

How do we know its you in the video?
Post 21 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Also I gotta say, how the fuck do all you guys on here actually tear Jeans?? I've worn them away in the middle from my quads and hams rubbing all the time but i've never actually torn them. I gotta say I think you guys are just buying some shitty jeans haha, and I only pay like £20-30 a pair
Post 22 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Mine tear in the butt when I squat down to pick something up. -3X
Post 23 IP   flag post
So far jeans havent been a big problem for me, they are tight around the thighs.

But ive went through 6 pairs of work trousers in a year, thats with a few sew ups aswell.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Same, in comparison to my body my ass is fuckin huuuge
Post 25 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Can we make a board wide agreement that I do, in fact, squat then?

Yeaaaap, thought this was common knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
how the fuck do all you guys on here actually tear Jeans??

Quote:
Mine tear in the butt when I squat down to pick something up. -3X

This, I have to "bend" down a ton throughout the day, I made it a habit to bend at the knees and never the back to pick stuff up - hence tearing at the ass or crotch.
Post 26 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
I have smaller legs than most of you, But I hate being restricted by jeans being tight. Haven't worn any in years.
Post 27 IP   flag post
mattd534 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Tore another pair of jeans. Wtf? Where do you guys get jeans that fit? I can't drop $100 on one pair, and I need a 34 waist to even attempt to fit my thighs and butt. And I'm sure my legs aren't nearly as big as some of you guys! Cold, they're around 25.5" and I'm a 32" waist. Crap! That is all. -3X

Have you tried a big and tall store?
Post 28 IP   flag post
mattd534 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostshock
I don't even buy jeans anymore, after I ripped my 4th pair I just wear track/sweat pants everywhere like a fatty

Had a 28-30" waist size, now I HAVE to wear my ripped and sewn up pre-fat camp jeans that are 32-35" to work. They suffocate my quads while hanging off my waist without a belt

On that lifetime bulk haha
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@mattd534 that's pretty funny. I'm 5'3". -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post
340741 46 30
destitute