Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

I think my ass is too big (srs)13262

Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Can we make a board wide agreement that I do, in fact, squat then?

Yeaaaap, thought this was common knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
how the fuck do all you guys on here actually tear Jeans??

Quote:
Mine tear in the butt when I squat down to pick something up. -3X

This, I have to "bend" down a ton throughout the day, I made it a habit to bend at the knees and never the back to pick stuff up - hence tearing at the ass or crotch.
Post 26 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
I have smaller legs than most of you, But I hate being restricted by jeans being tight. Haven't worn any in years.
Post 27 IP   flag post
mattd534 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Tore another pair of jeans. Wtf? Where do you guys get jeans that fit? I can't drop $100 on one pair, and I need a 34 waist to even attempt to fit my thighs and butt. And I'm sure my legs aren't nearly as big as some of you guys! Cold, they're around 25.5" and I'm a 32" waist. Crap! That is all. -3X

Have you tried a big and tall store?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostshock
I don't even buy jeans anymore, after I ripped my 4th pair I just wear track/sweat pants everywhere like a fatty

Had a 28-30" waist size, now I HAVE to wear my ripped and sewn up pre-fat camp jeans that are 32-35" to work. They suffocate my quads while hanging off my waist without a belt

On that lifetime bulk haha
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@mattd534 that's pretty funny. I'm 5'3". -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post

monsta private msg quote post Address this user
Bke brand at buckle is the best no doubt about it. They have different fitting pants by name. For example I have the same issues so I buy their 'tyler' size. It's the 2nd from largest in the leg area. The They have skinny sized more fitting as well.. Yeah they are more expensive but worth it to be comfortable
Post 31 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight I was going to mention Buckle as well.

If you don't mind spending $50-$80 on a pair of good fitting, high quality jeans, Buckle is the way to go. You'll have to sift through some stupid douchey jeans, but you can find a good looking pair without any crosses or other bullshit. They have a ton of different cuts and have free tailoring as well. If you can't find ones that fit you, specifically, then you're fucked forever lol

FWIW, I spent $85 on a pair of Buckle jeans about 4 years ago, hardly any fading, no tearing - still wear em
Post 32 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Set 4. Realized you can't see depth clearly, but I think you get a good idea:

Set 5:

Would love feedback on if these are squats or not (srs); esp. if you've actually squatted for competition (Winners; Twins)

-3X

they look awesome brother
Post 33 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
Any guy that shops at Buckle should have his man card revoked then be beaten for spending $80 on a pair of jeans.

...but that's just my opinion.
Post 34 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
@Millennium1 Your opinion on clothes is just that. If you want to argue the price point and the ROI on spending $80 on jeans that last 4+ years against a pair for $30 that end up ripping in a couple months, then be my guest.
Post 35 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta
Bke brand at buckle is the best no doubt about it. They have different fitting pants by name. For example I have the same issues so I buy their 'tyler' size. It's the 2nd from largest in the leg area. The They have skinny sized more fitting as well.. Yeah they are more expensive but worth it to be comfortable

Post 36 IP   flag post
@eknight shit I thought you were taller then that ...never mind haha im 6'3 sorry bro :/ just wear sweats
Post 37 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
The buckle only has ONE brand of jeans that isn't thin as paper and that's their Rock Revival line but it's kinda pricey. I have ripped a many a pair of BKE, Big Star, ect from the buckle. The Rock Revival's are the only ones that held up cause they are thicker material. I have found that Old Navy LOOSE cut is a great way to go. Good room in the butt and legs and if you do tear them you're only out $40-45. I wear them for day to day use. I haven't had a pair rip yet.
Post 38 IP   flag post
bkoguy07 private msg quote post Address this user
i ride that struggle bus too. im rockin 27" legs cold. I cant buy any jeans lol i got some really nice lucky brand (i guess theyre nice) but they dont make the type that fit my legs anymore.. i really hope my legs dont get too much bigger its crazy down there
Post 39 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@mattd534 that's pretty funny. I'm 5'3". -3X

i laughed so hard at this
Post 40 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattd534
Quote:
Tore another pair of jeans. Wtf? Where do you guys get jeans that fit? I can't drop $100 on one pair, and I need a 34 waist to even attempt to fit my thighs and butt. And I'm sure my legs aren't nearly as big as some of you guys! Cold, they're around 25.5" and I'm a 32" waist. Crap! That is all. -3X

Have you tried a big but still small store?

fixed...lol...

I pretty much buy my all my jeans at Express. They're $100 a wack, but they last...
Post 41 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
does no one wear diesel jeans anymore? i love men in diesel jeans lol. what's with buckle? i've never set foot in that store.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair I love Diesel. I have a ton of them, but I don't think he's looking for $100+ jeans.....
Post 43 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Diesel jeans are comfy as hell and look great, but i trash my clothes too fast to pay that much on jeans.
Post 44 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
ya i def don't always spend that much on jeans. it's worth it sometimes. just saying it's a nice brand for men haha.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
BTW for the video above i think you went perfect in depth, any lowerand you would be pretty much atg haha
Post 46 IP   flag post
340617 46 21
destitute