Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceLOLMisc.NewbieSupplementsTeenWTF

+3000% Increase in HGH12325

Wowzer private msg quote post Address this user
I have collected an assortment of amino acids and other supplements to increase HGH. I also have a specialized diet to maximize HGH release. Anyone else familiar with HGH, anything I'm missing? I'm 18 so this could potentially increase my height significantly I'll be updating as I go on this diet and schedule. Here's the schedule tell me if i can improve on anything.

Schedule

Niacin(flush version):
-every other day no food for 3 hours in & 3 hours out.
-4 weeks on; 2 weeks off. Set
-start first set with 250mg then move up to 500mg but no further than that.

(Glutamine:
-Post workout
-6000mg
-can go up to 8000mg
-6 weeks on 2 weeks off

(L-arginine:
-10g before bed
-6 weeks on 2 weeks off
-can go up to 20g but shit's expensive

Melatonin:
-3mg before bed

Sleep:
-9 hours minimum

Exercise:
-More Running/Sprinting

Diet: Low glycemic meals
-Avoid sugar in all forms, fruit is ok
-Avoid refined carbs: rice, pasta, white bread.

Fasting:
-Fast 24hrs once a week
Post 1 IP   flag post
AestheticBrah private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget Glutamine.

Trust me bro.
Post 2 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
......My face has been palmed!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Or.... Take the real shit. But your guts will grow.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
WOW your going to be huge!

Tell me what glutamine does again though? Ive forgotten
Post 6 IP   flag post
kbradley88 private msg quote post Address this user
Your goig to get a jaw like quagmire in 4 days
Post 7 IP   flag post
OwnsPwns private msg quote post Address this user
dat HGH diet.

@Trev182 Glut gets you Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuge
Post 8 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowzer
-Avoid refined carbs: rice, pasta, white bread.

Quote:
-Fast 24hrs once a week

Post 9 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget regular prostate massages.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Wowzer you should re-evaluate everything you consider to know about fitness and diet and supplements
Post 11 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewy007
you should re-evaluate everything you consider to know about fitness and diet and supplements

If I had a dollar for every time I said this... -3X
Post 12 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Over 6000???
Impossible!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Ok, week one is complete. I have run into some complications with the L-Arginine, apparently L-Arginine alone can cause some bad digestion problems. The solution? I will be stopping this routine for a week to collect the new addition to my schedule L-Lysine. From what i've read L-Arginine and L-Lysine together at a 1:1 ratio will stop the gut problems. In this break week I'll try to return my digestive system to normal because man it was getting bad. Other than that the Glutamine, Niacin, and Melatonin have all been working perfectly together. I will be making weekly updates. Hope it works!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Ok, week one is complete. I have run into some complications with the L-Arginine, apparently L-Arginine alone can cause some bad digestion problems. The solution? I will be stopping this routine for a week to collect the new addition to my schedule L-Lysine. From what i've read L-Arginine and L-Lysine together at a 1:1 ratio will stop the gut problems. In this break week I'll try to return my digestive system to normal because man it was getting bad. Other than that the Glutamine, Niacin, and Melatonin have all been working perfectly together. I will be making weekly updates. Hope it works!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH you're killin me kid!!!!!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

♫ Don't stop, believinnnnnnnn ♫
Post 16 IP   flag post
^hahahah. Solid
Post 17 IP   flag post
Looolll

@Wowzer My friend, weather or not you believe it, you wasted a lot of cash.
Hard work in the gym and a calorie surplus is the only way to make gains! Unless you want to add roids into the mix, you will notice little to nothing from all other supps except good old creatine mono and maybe caffeine for pre-workout. SUpplements give you a slight edge, nothing noticible, nothing compared to a good training and nutrition.
Post 18 IP   flag post
AustralianOak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
Bro dont forget the creatine otherwise that there plan is useless... Srs
Post 20 IP   flag post
Remember to load up on 25g mono(fuck the haterz) and 10g of ethyl ester(srs) for the first 5 days...

Continue with 7.23478g on week days(mono) and 2.9999987g of ester on weekends..

Injection not neccersary..

Srs...
Post 21 IP   flag post
Alright week 2 i guess is done I didn't really do anything other than stay away from sweets and cardio also 9 hrs of sleep. Apparently sugary things release insulin and a irregular flow of insulin in the bloodstream seriously blunts the release of hgh (thank god for sugar free gum). Oh yeah and that refined carbs thing i said earlier, yeah that was some crap don't mind that. I'm eating wheat bread which is good enough right? Also i eat an egg before bed beacause apparently a high protein snack (no fat or sugar) can help growth. Ok also what i have noticed was subtle growing pains but last night i could feel both of my shin bones literally separating to grow. Hurt like hell but woke up feeling awesome. Also my back hurt but I have shitty posture so that could just be nothing. I'll be doing a measure up every two weeks and I'm proud to say I have grown 1/2 and inch since i started! just measured, not a huge difference and it could just be natural growth but hey it works for me. I'll be getting the l-lysine by Monday. Hope it reduces the problems that come with L-arginine, fingers crossed!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustralianOak

Some of you may be wondering why I'm posting this in the first place. I created this thread because after surfing through the web about increasing HGH I saw bits about this protein here and that supplement there but no real documented outcome of prolonged exposure to multiple proteins/supplements. So I thought well this must be documented for future generations and in the name of SCIENCE! So I gathered all the information I could about increasing HGH and this is the result. Thanks for the Support I'll be sure to keep you posted. Hope that clears things up.

Also I forgot to include in my previous post, I found out that fasting for 24 Hrs ones or twice a month can really kick up that HGH. Finished my first fast last week and the following meal was glorious. Simply put I'm not shredded so i didn't have to worry about loosing gains to fasting. Even if I was shredded unless you have an inhuman body-fat ratio it will still take a couple days for your body to metabolize your own proteins, so no worries about loosing gains. I Would definitely recommend fasting to anyone, it may sound pretentious but it really gives you an appreciation for food,but more importantly it increases that sweet sweet HGH. Be back next week!

Here's a short fun informative video related to the subject of fasting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RehCW0KM8RM
Post 23 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you brosciencelife?
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamer93
Are you brosciencelife?

This.. i hope u r trolling.. time wasted is time lost FOREVER
Post 25 IP   flag post
Bru are you doing this all to purely troll each and every one of us?
Post 26 IP   flag post
And when you measured for your "half an inch growth" are you sure you weren't just wearing your heels, doll?
Post 27 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

When arginine is taken in dose's larger then 10g it can lead to diarrohea..

Try

www.examine.com

Gain some knowledge on supps.
Post 28 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
thing i said earlier, yeah that was some crap don't mind that

Lawl, Done mate.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Bru youre not getting enough creatine...
Post 30 IP   flag post
340741 32 30
destitute