Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceInspirationLOLMotivationPhysique

sean moeke11211

seanmoeke private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys come follow my progress on instagram #seanmoeke as i search my own personal goal to reach aesthetics.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Of you could just post it on here Jeff
Post 2 IP   flag post
I will if i get enough followers im wanting to link everything with each other. Instagram is easy because its photo based and quick
Post 3 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Why would i do that?
Post 4 IP   flag post
To get followers you need to build relationships/connections with people, they won't just follow because you ask them to.

So much to learn young one
Post 5 IP   flag post
In that is true. Im here to talk all things fitness. As i try to learn things on the way myself. Im 24 please dont call me young lol im half way to 30 i think im in the older side of young maybe my opinion lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Maybe i came off a bit strong... anyone looking at competing in the future? Very interested in other peoples progress.
Post 7 IP   flag post
25 is half way to 30....

I follow people on here who make the time to make logs, stating diets, routines etc, so i can learn and get motivation. i aint gonna follow some guy who demands i do it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Fair enough.. ill start doing that. Its all good info mate im still learning..
Post 9 IP   flag post
Just need to get familiar with the site
Post 10 IP   flag post
15 is half way to 30 I think.

Plenty of people competing here, scroll and click - repeat
Post 11 IP   flag post
Haha good point bra!
Post 12 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
put ur damn pubes away for fucks sake...do you even? stats?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hows about do u even.. mirin look at urself bra
Post 14 IP   flag post
Where do i put stats up?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Flo1307 private msg quote post Address this user
@seanmoeke soooo... you're on that glutamine mate ?
Post 16 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmoeke
Hows about do u even.. mirin look at urself bra

You what?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Yea from spinach.. i dont take glutamin supplements just yet but im about too. Four months into training so im adding more things to the diet as i go along
Post 18 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Glutamine is a waste of your money
Post 19 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Yea from spinach.. i dont take glutamin supplements just yet but im about too.

Good Lord, why?? -3X
Post 20 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@seanmoeke glutamine = fail. Do some research
Post 21 IP   flag post
Your opinion mate.. i like to do what i think works for me
Post 22 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
@seanmoeke LMAO, that didn't answer my question. WHY do you believe it will work, when every bit of actaul clinical research shows supplemental glutamine is worthless for bodybuilding? What- you think you're the single person on the planet that it will work for, out of 7 billion people?

"I like to do what works for me" is what people say when they are faced with overwhelming data that shows they are incorrect, but too stubborn to evolve their way of thinking. -3X
Post 23 IP   flag post
Guys do u have a scoreboard up for who wins on the trolling steak? Seriously if your in here to argue im not down with it. Ths threads gonna be deleted. P.s my research on glutamine is it helps your body recover faster.. and in effect getting better quality workouts. From experience it works yea? does that answer it.. own experience thats why i use it. You dont have to use it thats up to you. Word.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Who cares, let him waste his money.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Cheers man i get it for free.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Hook ups. Know people
Post 27 IP   flag post
Sure sure
Post 28 IP   flag post
You like to do what works for you but admitted you dont use it yet so the dieing question is, how do you know that it works for you?
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
P.s my research on glutamine is it helps your body recover faster.. and in effect getting better quality workouts.

Links to this research please?

1. Candow et al studied glutamine supplementation in resistance training young adults. 31 subjects were divided in 2 groups. One group recieved glutamine ( 0.9 g / kg lean tissue mass) and the other group recieved maltodextrin ( 0.9 g / kg lean tissue mass). Before and after, 1 repetition maximum (1 RM) of squats, bench press and peak knee extension were measured. Measurements of lean tissue mass and urinary measurements of muscle degradation were also made. The strength training program consisted for 6 weeks. The study showed that strength training increased (of course) strength and lean tissue mass. The study could not show any differences between the groups. That means that glutamine supplementation failed to show any additional effects on strength and lean body mass in this study.

Candow LM et al, Effect of glutamine supplementation combined with resistance training in young adults, Eur J Appl Physiol 86:142-149, 2001.

2. Dosing and Efficacy of Glutamine Supplementation in Human Exercise and Sport Training1,2
Michael Gleeson*

School of Sport and Exercise Sciences, Loughborough University, Loughborough LE11 3TU England

"However, the suggested reasons for taking glutamine supplements (support for immune system, increased glycogen synthesis, anticatabolic effect) have received little support from well-controlled scientific studies in healthy, well-nourished humans."

This is what real research looks like. There's NO peer-reviewed, clinical research supporting the use of glutamine as a bodybuilding supplement. I'm not trolling you- I'm trying to point you in the right direction of what will work and what won't. How can you say, "from my experience," when you're not even taking it yet?? -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post
340609 190 30
destitute