Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Injury RecoveryLegsSplit AdviceTraining ProgramsWarm Up

GREAT Lower Body Mobility Drill !! (Vid)10755

FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user

Really good lower body warm and mobilty drills here guys.

The foam rolling in this i do on my off days.
The 'peanut' wiht the lacross balls i havent tried yet i.e. Kelly Starlett-how to become a supple leopard.

The elite FTS ban... i bought something simlilar a couple of weeks ago for the hip and glute exercise in this. It's brilliant i get a great stretch in that movement.

The lower body drill is courtesy of bryce lewis and Smiddy diesel thats where Ogus got most of this stuff.

DEFINATELY worth a watch.
Post 1 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
seen it before your post bro , looks really weird how he transitions from foam rolling positions and rolls in general
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
seen it before your post bro , looks really weird how he transitions from foam rolling positions and rolls in general

haha... dammit.
Yeah i do some of those aswell... u get used to it when u've done it a few times man.
Post 3 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Doin this before legs today
Post 4 IP   flag post
Let me know what u think bro !!
Post 5 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi I did not do the medicine ball for my glutes thing because I was at my University gym lol.

Hips felt awesome during squats.
Hamstrings were pumped like nobody's buisness lol.

One of my better sessions indeed for lowerbody hypo day.

Also, I m trying to do the supple leopard hip mobility as I have a weird pinch feeling on my left hip.

And again if you could link up the shoulder mobility video for the 3rd time would love it. I forgot where it was last time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Thats music was absolutely hideous
Post 7 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi Nice post - I hadn't seen his new video.

I love the upper body warm up/mobility drill - I do this on all upper workouts:

Post 8 IP   flag post
@eventheodds1 Good stuff man. Yeah i've been trying that hip opener also. Take time to get it down.
@brian12 I ALWAYS do this upper drill, i've added a few of my own movement to this:

-Lean back and do overhand and underhand rows focusing on the contraction especially on back day...

-I throw in 12-15 side lat raises each side obvs.
-12-15 front raises
-12-15 Band pull aparts overhead

-Another move great for PUSH day is if u sling the band behind ur back like u were putting on a coat, one end hooked on each hand and do PRESSING style movements !!

-last thing while doing DISLOCATIONS with the band.. whereever the tightest point is in the movement do pull aparts at the point. Helps me loosen out that sticking point !!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
OptimusPrime private msg quote post Address this user
Great vid.

I just love how stretching techniques from the mid 1900's has evolved to include the use of bands and is now marketed as revolutionary. Despite my cynicism, extremely valuable
Post 10 IP   flag post
340740 10 10
destitute