Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingDiet AdviceProgress PicsTraining LogTraining Programs

First Competition10692

Stack87 private msg quote post Address this user
I recently found out they have a bodybuilding/physique/fitness competition where I am stationed and would love to compete! I believe it is called the Kadena Classic and it will be going around this time next year which I believe would give me enough time to pull off a bulk and a slow cut. How does one go about getting a coach or whatever they are called to kind of guide them through the process and make recomendations when to have a re feed or adjust macros or alter rep ranges and or intensity, ext? I dont expect to be capable of competing in the bodybuiling class but isnt the mens physique judged on symetry and aesthetics and fitness level? I feel like I could come in lean enough to compete in that class. Hopefully they have a mens tall class because I am 6'3 and would look so scrawny compared to a 5'7 competitor. Someone mind giving me a starting point for getting a coach?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
IFPA Pro RJ Perkins.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
IFPA Pro RJ Perkins.

He will just coach people that contact him online? Is there like a fee?
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.facebook.com/ifpaprorjperkins?fref=ts

Email mr_aestheticz@yahoo.com
Website http://www.ifpaprorjperkins.net

Hit him up brah. srs
Post 4 IP   flag post
Wow this was easier than I expected. Ok thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
RJ is the man, quite a few of the members on this site have gone through him.
Post 6 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I was with RJ for about 6 months and learnt heck a lot. Hes awesome!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Does he charge you anything? This doesnt require like an in person meet up does it? I am in Japan so that is obviously not possible.
Post 8 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@Stack87 He can train you online. Contact him for more details and fees
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yeah I emailed him. Thanks everyone!
Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
There is today's starting point btw. Ive got a year to prepare so I am already aware I'm going to need a significant bulk.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Good base! Year should be enough for a good solid bulk and a nice slow cut! Youll kill it!
Post 13 IP   flag post
I just looked at the competition FB page and looked through the registration forms. I am dissapointed to see there is no mens physique class at all and within the bodybuilding classes there is no tall class. I feel like i will be at a severe disadvantage since i am pushing 6'4 and following a cut i would be lucky to be 185. Anyways, on the good side of things there are three competitions that i am now aware of and as of right now intend to compete in. Early June 2014 will be the Pacific Muscle Classic. Early July 2014 (actually its happening today) is the Best Beach Body Competition. Finally and probably the prized competition is the Pacific Muscle Classic that should go early August 2014. I feel like i have enough time to bulk and do a slow cut to maintain any gains. Really looking foreword to this and i will keep a log at the very least of my cut.
Post 14 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
no one does anything for free lol.. good luck
Post 15 IP   flag post
340617 15 15
destitute