Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestPHATTraining Programs

Question about PHAT and chest while bulking!9677

Unreachable private msg quote post Address this user
Hello SS people.

Im gonna start doing the PHAT program again from this Monday.

My question is:

My weak point is getting mass on the lower part of my chest, and i find that very annoying, i keep hitting my chest, doing some negatives and so on and yes its been better, but i mean my back and leg i just improve really good atm under my bulk.

What i mean is, i love doing PHAT but when i look at the program and think about my weak point, is there anything i can do then? or is just me? i mean, PHAT is very Back/Leg focused.

I hope that its understandable
Post 1 IP   flag post
lukecorney private msg quote post Address this user
you should probably train your top, lower, inner and outer part of your chest seperately then
Post 2 IP   flag post
Can you explain more specific?
Post 3 IP   flag post
bump
Post 4 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecorney
you should probably train your top, lower, inner and outer part of your chest seperately then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreachable
Can you explain more specific?

Incline, decline, and sidecline bench.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yeah i get that, but i mean how would i work with PHAT? should i put another chest exercise in on my powerday? and chance the hyper chest day aswell?
Post 6 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
You're getting trolled hard bro... But I'll help you.

There is no lower chest, upper chest, inner chest whatever. It's all one muscle, all contracts together. You can't target different parts. If you're lacking 'lower chest' you're just lacking chest size all over. Focus on building power on power day in the bench press and maybe an accessory exercise like dips.

Do your speed work then 7 or so sets of direct chest work on chest and arms hypo. Eat in a surplus. Be patient. Profit.

And educate yourself a little bit more on the basics.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thx Shannowman.
Post 8 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of trollers.. Hehe.. This has been discussed many times. That is why. Shannowman already said it. There is no such thing as upper lower chest.. Its lack of overall size.. Check out chest threads.. Especially upper chest threads.. Where thisis discussed
Post 9 IP   flag post
lukecorney private msg quote post Address this user
sorry dude couldnt help myself lol. i know im an asshole
Post 10 IP   flag post
340740 10 10
destitute