Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestSplit Advice

Incline bbbench7361

In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
Sup guys! A weird thing happend to me lately, I never had this drastic change before, so today u was incline bbbench and I regularly goin for 130~ for strength 3-4 reps. Today I could do only 110 for 4 reps and 130 felt like a car, I couldn't even rep it once. Is it happend to you guys before? Should I deload? Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
deload breh. and drink H2O
Post 2 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
The body is a curious thing. Several different happenings could have caused such an occurence. Has your diet changed in anyway? How did you sleep last night? Also, you may not have fully recovered from your last workout. Hydration may also be a factor.
Post 3 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
Everything is normal, I guess sometimes you have a bad day and that's legitimate. The body is really a mystery
Post 4 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
I had a bad training day today also, so it comes and goes so just look forward to your next session =) you will do it then =)
Post 5 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
@in4gainz a 7'2" 378lb 4% body fat monster like yourself should be able to incline 1000+lbs
Post 6 IP   flag post
LBC47 private msg quote post Address this user
Happens all the time to me. Sometimes, you don't know it, but your body is fighting off all kinds of viruses and crap so your energy is low. Especially, if there are colds and flus going around, you body could be fighting off getting sick a lot more than you think.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
I had that, just the reverse.
I had some problems with the flu for 10-14 days and dropped 5 lbs. and got back into the gym and was actually stronger. so 2 weeks of helped me believe it or not.
I think my body got more healthier after I got rid of the virus
Post 8 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian
@in4gainz a 7'2" 378lb 4% body fat monster like yourself should be able to incline 1000+lbs

exactly... who gave this guy reps
Post 9 IP   flag post
340733 9 9
destitute