Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestPHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

PHAT modifications7148

ionatan private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, I am doing PHAT but I noticed that there is a upper body workout on day 1, and the Chest and Arms workout is on Day 6, which leaves 6 days to recover from upper body day where not much recuperation is needed for chest because you only do 2 power exercices and then you do a mad hypertrophy workout on day 6 which leaves only 1 full day to recover for day 1's upper body day. whyyy ??
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Ill give you a hint.... There is not one single program in the world that is 100% optimal... In every single program tere will be something off about it... Best thing to do is go with it.. Or you will spin your wheels about this or that
Post 2 IP   flag post
ionatan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Ill give you a hint.... There is not one single program in the world that is 100% optimal... In every single program tere will be something off about it... Best thing to do is go with it.. Or you will spin your wheels about this or that

So you're saying I should still go with the program despite the fact that I am skeptic about the rest days?
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I been doing phat for a while and found this split to work for me best:

Upper power
Lower power
Off
Chest / shoulder / triceps
Legs
Back / biceps
Off

All I really ment by the comment was that if you think long and hard about it there is always a little something off with the routine someone is on. Regardless if the split was done by an elite person in the field of exercise science... Idk if I'm making sense hahah. But my goal is optimal results
Post 4 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
I've run phat with upper body power on Monday and chest on Saturday for pretty much 10 weeks now. It's never been a problem.
Post 5 IP   flag post
340620 5 5
destitute