Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

I got a huge man crush on Skullay5157

G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Skullay, I got a huge man crush on you. Sidenote: Everyone should check SKullay's youtube channel and give him some views and likes! Skullay's channel is already 100x better than so many of the Fitness channels on Youtube. Videos with more likes show up on searches!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OUN2Fitness?feature=g-all-u

Shredded fam gotta stick together ya know?

To quote my boy Rudyard Kipling

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

Also, I would totally buy OUN2 Fitness merch with "You wasn't with me lifting in the gym!" on it
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
"Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym!?"

haha i say this all the time to.

I also walk around and go " Oh You Into Fitness? Well you came to the right place."

And i talk like skullay and my fiance goes, stop trying to act cool like your friends.

haha i love it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
Skullay, I got a huge man crush on you.

Post 5 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
ahahaha @ popeys vid and Dwats pic

But yes, great ON2 channel!
Post 6 IP   flag post
hahahaha Genghis is tryin to beat!!!!!!

-nohomo
Post 7 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha thanks, man! my local friends were the ones I really decided to make it for since I refuse to personal train. I'm glad people from SS like it though even though this info is pretty much common knowledge to y'all.

merchandise hadn't even crossed my mind, but that would be awesome!
Post 8 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
We all forget common knowledge! A good refresher never hurts! I'll def be watching all your vids man.
Post 9 IP   flag post
^ditto
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
We all forget common knowledge! A good refresher never hurts! I'll def be watching all your vids man.

This completely!!! Repppin that to the ground.

Sometimes im like WTF, i should know this, or how did i forget this...

Speakin of knowing stuff, where has Mr.M been? Also! @Determined1 has been GONE FOREVER!!! I messaged him 2 days ago and got nothing back.. What happened?
Post 11 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't seen MrM since we bashed on him for fapping on your log!

Haven't seen @Determined1 either! Been curious as well!

I just had @AlexMuller Finish out my thoughts on a Fat consumption issue because I was totally drawing a blank on the negative side effects of low fat intake. lol.

So Keep these comin'!
Post 12 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
hahahaha thanks, man! my local friends were the ones I really decided to make it for since I refuse to personal train. I'm glad people from SS like it though even though this info is pretty much common knowledge to y'all.

Why do you refuse to personal train your friends?
Post 13 IP   flag post
I am going to guess why...

Training friends typically means you need to pinpoint areas of their lifestyle that are wrong which leads to friction. Also, criticizing their technique can rub them the wrong way.

Whenever I work out with my friends, I try to help them yield the maximum good from their workouts with me but they just get BUTT HURT
Post 14 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
trolololol skullays tha shit
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaiTu
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay

Why do you refuse to personal train your friends?

too many things out of my control. if I'm involved in something like that I want the person to get results. I might be able to make sure their workout is intense but I can't have someone running around saying "skullay trains me" and their results look like shit.

the channel was kind of a compromise. you can take the tips or you can ignore them and sit on your ass but it's ultimately up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
I am going to guess why...

Training friends typically means you need to pinpoint areas of their lifestyle that are wrong which leads to friction. Also, criticizing their technique can rub them the wrong way.

Whenever I work out with my friends, I try to help them yield the maximum good from their workouts with me but they just get BUTT HURT

This too. lol but most of my friends no I'm pretty blunt when it comes to stuff like this though.
Post 16 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome videos @skullay. As you said you aren't spitting anything too complex but what you are doing is clarifying the key points for those who might otherwise miss it.

I shared some of your vids on my social networks and for what its worth, keep putting them out.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinal
Awesome videos @skullay. As you said you aren't spitting anything too complex but what you are doing is clarifying the key points for those who might otherwise miss it.

I shared some of your vids on my social networks and for what its worth, keep putting them out.

Much appreciated, man!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
340741 18 18
destitute