Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceLOLMisc.

Need your input3009

tyguy private msg quote post Address this user
As we're getting ready for the beach in 2 days, my friend is sitting here trying to tell me that by eating "healthier" and consuming fewer calories in the next 2 days he will lose a significant amount of fat and get lean and shredded. He thinks the fat is just going to fall off his abs. I just lol'd but he's adamant about it. Let me know how stupid you think he is!
Post 1 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
If it was enough to diet for 2 days to get rid of "significant amount" of abdominal fat there wouldnt be a single obese person around.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
pretty stupid man
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
oh yeah!!!! he right!!!! going to get real jacked 3-d style
Post 4 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam82a
If it was enough to diet for 2 days to get rid of "significant amount" of abdominal fat there wouldnt be a single obese person around.

This. /thread
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
if you didnt eat for 2 days straight maybe you'd drop 2-3 pounds at a push although that would probably all be lean mass. If you want to drop mainly fat then its gotta be gradual
Post 6 IP   flag post
FxElement17 private msg quote post Address this user
what if your caloric surplus was huge, but then dropped maybe by 1000 calories a day, whilst the calories you consume are more from protein sources and less carbohyrate, while adding cardio
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxElement17
what if your caloric surplus was huge, but then dropped maybe by 1000 calories a day, whilst the calories you consume are more from protein sources and less carbohyrate, while adding cardio

This would mean you would gain body fat first which would make it even harder to get lean. Metabolism adaption doesnt happen overnight. There's no way to get lean from two days of dieting.
Post 8 IP   flag post
adam,

how would i gain body fat first, im dropping calories and adding more % of my diet as protein, plus adding cardio
Post 9 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
"what if your caloric surpless was huge" - youre going to probably get fat. and it doesnt matter if its proteins or carbs, calories are calories brotha, a surplus will always be a surplus
Post 10 IP   flag post
braaa. im AT a high caloric surplus. Im GOING to drop 1K cals a day. WHILST adding dat dere CARDIO. and more PROTEIN.

u mad??
Post 11 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
in4 before and after pictures lol
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxElement17
braaa. im AT a high caloric surplus. Im GOING to drop 1K cals a day. WHILST adding dat dere CARDIO. and more PROTEIN.

u mad??

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/tutorial_pound.php

According to this site one gram of bodyfat is 7.7 calories.

So, lets assume you ONLY loose bodyfat and no lean body mass over these two days of dieting. That's a grand total of 260 gram (roughly half a pound) (2000/7.7=259.74) of fat over your whole body.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340741 13 13
destitute