Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceMisc.

Bone In Chicken Breast Recipe19394

Lamack private msg quote post Address this user
Recently i tried this amazing recipe and i would like to share with you!This recipe for baked bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts will exceed all your expectations. It turns out fabulous every time.
Bone In Chicken Breast Recipes
Post 1 IP   flag post
Another Amazing Chicken Recipe! Try! it is Tasty
To make the chicken tender and juicy, well done and not overly dry, in a pan, you’ll need to sauté it in a mix of butter and oil.
How To Cook Chicken Breast In A Pan - https://club.cooking/articles/how-to-cook-chicken-breast-in-a-pan/

Post 2 IP   flag post
Treat yourself to a brunch filled with indulgent dish of chicken and waffles. Let me be honest, this dish is a true splurge and my guilty pleasure, and I do not eat breakfast like that everyday. Plus it is labor and effort intensive, but a labor of love. You make the fried chicken, then you make scrumptious waffles and then the best part you eat them.

chicken and waffles

And 1 more
This healthy BLT chicken wrap is a brilliant lunch idea. Cooked chicken is chopped and rolled in a flour tortilla together with green lettuce, cherry tomatoes, savory crispy bacon, parmesan cheese and creamy homemade dressing.chicken wrap

Post 3 IP   flag post
SertAlut private msg quote post Address this user
I like smoked meat

Cooking beef brisket this way not only makes it tender, it adds a smoked flavor that is absolutely irresistible. It doesn’t matter, if you’re eating it with your kids and family or planning a romantic outing with a loved one, smoked brisket is always a hit.
how long to smoke brisket per pound

And this one
This recipe is incredibly easy and time saving like other pellet smoker recipes. Just under 40 minutes you will have delicious, juicy smoked chicken breast that no one can resist.
smoked chicken breast
Post 4 IP   flag post
340788 4 4
destitute