Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

I need new workout clothes, any suggestions?19384

kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I need a couple more shirts. Nothing flashy, nothing super tight. Just something a bit fitted and preferably longer than most. Any suggestions? What do you guys/gals normally wear?
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Apeman strong have some great t-shirts.. they fit around arms, chest and shoulders well and good length..
Just go a size less if u want more fitted.
I’m 207-208 and the L is still pretty big but fits upper half well while not tight on mid section.

Caffeine and kilos have real comfy t-shirts !!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Awesome! I'll have to check 'em out. I've heard of caffeine and kilo's. I ordered a couple from Combat Iron Dec 1st but still haven't got 'em. I'll probably never see 'em though. I bet someone else has 'em.

207-208 lbs is impressive. You're a bit taller than me too if I remember. How's the lifting been going?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@kickinchicken just shy of 6’4 dude..
Lifting took a hit I caught a falling ladder from landing on someone in the brigade 18months ago and tore my QL had to start from scratch so only at 165/110/215 now.. but hired a coach to get me back in the game bro. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Post 4 IP   flag post
Damn man. Sorry to hear that. I got a buddy in a similar situation. Fell through a roof and landed on someone on his team and messed up his back. He's only a couple years from retiring from his ladder. We were working out regularly together but that got put on hold. You're a tough fucker though and you've always trained smart. You'll be back where you were and even stronger.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@kickinchicken Jesus sounds like that old comedy skit they pull.. he was only 2weeks from retirement. But you’d be surprised how often that shit happens.
Thanks though man, appreciate it.
It’s a kick in the teeth starting from scratch but not enough to stop lifting.. fuck all that shit. πŸ˜πŸ‘
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thedude1967 private msg quote post Address this user
What up Chicken and Si! I wear Russel tanks or white Hanes t-shirts. I laugh every time I see people getting all dolled up for the gym with their hair gelled up and cologne, lol...
Post 7 IP   flag post
jayjay770 private msg quote post Address this user
A pack of hanes undershirts from costco always does the trick lol.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Fishbulb private msg quote post Address this user
I like Nike outlet stores and Walmart's Russell stuff for training clothes, but Old Navy has become my go-to, surprisingly. They've got a decent little workout section and it's crazy cheap.
Post 9 IP   flag post
340750 9 9
destitute