Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Hambo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi fellows,

I wondered how much weight will cause your arms to get ripped off when doing deadlifts or trying to do deadlifts?

Thanks for answer/-s
Post 1 IP   flag post
Siesta private msg quote post Address this user
Not one ounce more or less than it takes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Personally find out yourself and let us know!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hambo private msg quote post Address this user
Give me an approximation.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
You can always try yourself and find out. But luckily for you i'm pretty sure 135 pounds isn't enough to rip your arms out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Question is too vague and has too many variables. Speed is equally as important as weight in producing force, so in theory, 10 pounds could do it if the lifter moved fast enough. The practical answer is that you’d fail the lift, not being able to move the weight at all before anything this traumatic occurred. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thedude1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Question is too vague and has too many variables. Speed is equally as important as weight in producing force, so in theory, 10 pounds could do it if the lifter moved fast enough. The practical answer is that you’d fail the lift, not being able to move the weight at all before anything this traumatic occurred. -3X

You thought really hard before answering this ridiculous question, didn’t you. See, your normal response would be to make him feel like he’s and idiot, 2’ tall, like you. There might be hope for you after all Eric...no there’s not, go to bodybuilding.com and troll like you really want to, it’s who you are. Bye bye...
Post 7 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Also depends on how strong you are, 400 kg could probably rip the arms off some poor old 80 lbs lady if she could manage to hold on to it or have it strapped to her hands or whatever. Then there's people who lift 400 kg no problem.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340421 8 8
destitute