Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, is this forum dead?

I've been busy. won nationals in bench press, senior in july.
october my GF dumped me
December i bought a house
january i got fired from my job
march i started my own company, running the gym, coaching people, and building training equipment, all sorts
now I'm opening a second gym, gonna rent out my house and live in the same building as the gym
Anyone active here?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about the girlfriend and job but sounds like you’ve turned it around congrats and good luck on your gym👍👍👍
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I lurk on here a bit and sometimes put in my two cents.

But congrats on the recent success and goodluck with your companies. I just lurked a bit and saw the clip from nationals, and that was fucking impressive. I rarely checked out logs but I usually read yours. I liked your "why do lifts I don't like" mentality haha
Post 3 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Do you still bench with shit form?
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Cannonball Hahaha, say it ain't so about the women! WTF did you do wrong?! Anyway, I already knew because I'm friends with you both on Facebook and IG.

How's your son doing? He's a cute little guy.

I gave up logging here just a couple months ago. Still trucking along with the workouts even though frequency has been down lately.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Do you still bench with shit form?

You know it bro! This is the best lift I have done (and probably ever will, seeing as I dont bench anymore):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5ioCBtztg
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
I lurk on here a bit and sometimes put in my two cents.

But congrats on the recent success and goodluck with your companies. I just lurked a bit and saw the clip from nationals, and that was fucking impressive. I rarely checked out logs but I usually read yours. I liked your "why do lifts I don't like" mentality haha

Thank you! Yeah I mean, why do it lol? Nothing magic about squats that you cant get elsewhere, macho bs aside
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@Cannonball Hahaha, say it ain't so about the women! WTF did you do wrong?! Anyway, I already knew because I'm friends with you both on Facebook and IG.

How's your son doing? He's a cute little guy.

I gave up logging here just a couple months ago. Still trucking along with the workouts even though frequency has been down lately.

IDK, we both dis shit wrong but I guess if I had to name one of my errors it would be not being appreciative enough. Isak is doing great! He loves cars beyond belief lol.

Yeah I log sometimes on a swedish site but it seems the forum platform in general is dying which is very sad in my opinion.
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Cannonball Good. Well at least you guys seem amicable about everything. Have to put Isak first no matter what.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Way2Buy private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Your story sounds like inspirational. Congrats your recent success and also good luck with your second gym.
Post 10 IP   flag post
340165 10 10
destitute