Curious lol. Joined this forum when I started lifting
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Who is considered "original?" I'm here, but I didn't join until 2012. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, from when does original start, like Luka days?
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Original probably starts back in 2011, maybe 2010, and goes up to about 2014. I think those were the peak years before people started dropping off.

I stopped logging about a month ago and have only been popping in ocassionally since then. Too depressing around here.

Anyway, @ezvmoneybeast, I see your updates on instagram. You're a fucking MONSTER!
Post 4 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
I pop on from time to time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldn't consider myself OG since I joined in 2013 and rarely contributed then. But I lurk here and comment from time to time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Still hanging in there !! Checkin in. 👍
Post 7 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Still here

Still repping maxes
Post 8 IP   flag post
ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
Yea I joined 2013 and asked some questions about lifting noticed a lot of people not as active @wannabemuscular thanks man still tryin to make it
Post 9 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I check in every once in a while too.
Post 10 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
I still lurk from time to time.
Post 11 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just back now, alloha everyone
Post 12 IP   flag post
r1c0 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that's wild, I had a pretty brief stint on here around 2013-2014 after lifting for a year when i was trying to get into better routines. I stumbled upon here when it was still SS. I ended up with a shoulder impingement that I believe started from years of baseball, and was sidelined due to that and dumping more time into school. Body has been going to shit ever since, desk jockey electronics technician job and still busy with school. Want to get back into a routine but browsing the sub seems pretty empty. I see some familiar names like Ek, Wannabe, Norlda,Oceanair.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
we out here lurking finally actually did a cut and am sitting at 245. 20 more pounds to go, down from 315
Post 14 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
I lurk in here about once every 6 months now...lol...signed up in 2011...been slaking on lifting with a busy summer and looking forward to getting back in the gym when school starts for the Keiki's
Post 15 IP   flag post
Thedude1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I got locked out of my original account because my email got hacked, but I reluctantly troll from time to time. Same shit, “EK” trying his best to make people feel stupid, that’s the reason I stopped being a part of this community to begin with. I thought after his injuries and that bad accident he’d mellow out a bit, but no. I’ll still troll, but I have no intentions of being a part of anything here.
Post 16 IP   flag post
340363 16 16
destitute