Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
SupplementsTraining Programs

Feedback on natural bodybuilding product18363

GoBigAndHeavy private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
My name is Mike. I’m the marketing manager manager for a company that sells natural supplements for men.

We’ve got a new, natural testosterone supplement, that’s generating a lot of buzz. It’s proven to increase strength, energy, increase recovery time and help guys build bigger muscles – no needles required.

The product appears to help virility as well.

Please contact me for more information. We’ll send it to you and I’m more than happy to chat with you about how it can help you hit your goals in the gym.

Please email me at productsamples@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thanks
Mike
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tucane private msg quote post Address this user
Do you ship to sweden? Free of charge of course:-) I want a box of samples, if it's any good i'll make sure to spread the word around here!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnatus private msg quote post Address this user
Hey I'm down. I'll write a good review if I were to get some free samples
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ you're a teenager. You need a test booster like you need a second hole in the dick. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
^^ you're a teenager. You need a test booster like you need a second hole in the dick. -3X

Hey more test is more test and I'm fine with hitting superhuman levels
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
It doesn't work that way. You have no idea what you're even talking about. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus
Quote:

Hey more test is more test and I'm fine with hitting superhuman levels

lol...
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I'm fine with hitting superhuman levels

Brb going to take 100 capsules of a test booster. Gotta get to that Incredible Hulk/ Superman status
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Quote:
I'm fine with hitting superhuman levels

Brb going to take 100 capsules of a test booster. Gotta get to that Incredible Hulk/ Superman status

are you implying that superman and hulk arent what we're all trying for?
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I think he's implying that you will have as much chance of waking up as a fictional character as getting benefit from a test booster at your age. -3X
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
I think he's implying that you will have as much chance of waking up as a fictional character as getting benefit from a test booster at your age. -3X

if it's free why would I not even try? It literally comes at no cost to me and if it has a possibility of benefiting me then why not?
Post 11 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
What part of "it will do nothing" is being lost on you? If you have a bucket completely full of water, you can't add more water to it. You can, however, have negative side effects because your body isn't done developing and you're putting a substance in it that you have no idea about, is not regulated by the FDA, and doesn't even have to be honest about what it claims is in it. You can't afford to be this naive with what you put in your body. -3X
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
What part of "it will do nothing" is being lost on you? If you have a bucket completely full of water, you can't add more water to it. You can, however, have negative side effects because your body isn't done developing and you're putting a substance in it that you have no idea about, is not regulated by the FDA, and doesn't even have to be honest about what it claims is in it. You can't afford to be this naive with what you put in your body. -3X

who needs the FDA? He's posting anonymously on a bodybuilding imageboard i dont think you can be more reputable than that
Post 13 IP   flag post
340769 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute