Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsArmsBeast ModeTraining Programsworkout

WEEKLY WORKOUT HELP18212

Kev521 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys, I would like to create a weekly workout plan but I really don't know what exercises are the best/most suitable to choose.
I workout at home everyday (different same muscle groups/parts of body) with the help of my dumbbells and a pull-up bar and I don't really have a plan I just do exercises that I find on the day from the internet so I really need someone's help.
An ideal workout plan for me for the week would be:

DAY 1 - ABS 6 PACK WORKOUT & SERRATUS ANTERIOR (KILLER/BRUTAL WORKOUT)
DAY 2 - ARMS (BICEPS & TRICEPS) & CHEST (HARD WORKOUT)
DAY 3 - ABS 6 PACK WORKOUT & SERRATUS ANTERIOR (KILLER/BRUTAL WORKOUT)
DAY 4 - LEGS (HARD/KILLER WORKOUT)
DAY 5 - ARMS (BICEPS & TRICEPS) & CHEST (HARD WORKOUT)
DAY 6 - ABS 6 PACK WORKOUT & SERRATUS ANTERIOR (KILLER/BRUTAL WORKOUT)
DAY 7 - HIIT WORKOUT

NOTE: I ONLY HAVE DUMBBELLS AND A PULL-UP BAR (WITH 3 PULL-UP FUNCTIONS FOR CHEST, ABS AND BICEPS. I CAN PROVIDE PICTURES IF NEEDED)

IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO CREATE ME A WORKOUT PLAN OR ATLEAST GIVE ONE FOR A GIVEN DAY/WORKOUT I WOULD BE VERY VERY THANKFULL AS I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT EXERCISES ARE SUITABLE.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ATN_Coaching private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Kev, as for anyone to type up a free protocol for you on here in my opinion is going to be little to no luck. As for advice a lot of people here will have plenty, in all truth based on the equipment you have you can simply search on the SS site as well others and google regimens based on the equipment you have so you can google dumbbell only workouts etc. That would be my best advice only other advice no need to get fancy, basic movements and milk them for all they are worth.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kev521 private msg quote post Address this user
@ATN_Coaching thanks for the suggestion, will do some more research then!
Post 3 IP   flag post
340769 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute