Split Advice

consolidation routine17845

Hambo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi fellow forum members,

What is a consolidation routine?

Thanks for answer/-s.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
I had never heard of it, so i typed it in google search. Got a several pages of material, all going through exactly that.

Don't tell me you actually tried googling "but didn't find results".
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I also never heard of it so I googled it. I'd recommend the same to you. Either way I wouldn't recommend this routine. I would just stick with a program proven to work.
It appears that Mike Mentzer created this workout. I'm pretty sure he had some fancy supplements to help him achieve his look.
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Hambo Here you go. This explains it all:

Consolidation Routine
Post 4 IP   flag post
I do not find explanation on google for consolidation routines only examples of consolidation routines.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I know there is one explanation I can not understand in "Mike Mentzer" notes... By the way I have checked google before you guys recommended it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo
Hi fellow forum members,

What is a consolidation routine?

Thanks for answer/-s.

It's basically just a variation of a routine-style that, much in thread with MM's training philosophy, is super minimalistic, low volume and relatively high intensity. It aims to rely on hitting as many muscle groups, with fewest amount of exercises possible.

While Mentzer was an accomplished bodybuilder, and his principles definately have the ability to put muscle on people, it just isn't optimal.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It's basically just a variation of a routine-style that, much in thread with MM's training philosophy, is super minimalistic, low volume and relatively high intensity. It aims to rely on hitting as many muscle groups, with fewest amount of exercises possible.

While Mentzer was an accomplished bodybuilder, and his principles definately have the ability to put muscle on people, it just isn't optimal.

What is MM marked in bold?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sorry, you meant Mike Mentzer with MM, right?
Thanks Hamb0 for clearing things up as usual.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yea its Mike Mentzer. And you're welcome!
Post 10 IP   flag post
340741 10 10
destitute